PDA

View Full Version : PSP Filer v4.9

wraggster
March 18th, 2008, 17:38
Mediumguage (http://www.geocities.jp/mediumgauge/) has updated his text reader and file manager & More for the PSP

Heres Whats New:

filer:
- added Bulgarian mode.
- added a feature to change length of drawing file name (short, middle, long).
- removed a feature to mark/unmark all of subfolder's files by analog left/right.
- changed to ignore extract-memory-size written in a RAR file because Filer could not extract it that expects more than 22MB.
- fixed a bug that Filer could not play low sampling rate WAV files correctly..

Download and Give Feedback via Comments

Shrygue
March 18th, 2008, 17:42
Oh yeah this is good. I haven't updated my copy of PSP Filer for a while, now this looks like a great time to do so. I look forward to version 5.0 when it comes out!

Elven6
March 18th, 2008, 21:04
The rar thing will be usefull.

Alucardmoon
March 18th, 2008, 21:19
sweet will sony ever catch up to how much untapped potential psp has

shawn0173
March 18th, 2008, 22:39
which folder do i put this in?

djbrotherson
March 19th, 2008, 00:49
the GAME folder

bah
March 21st, 2008, 05:58
I've only just moved from 1.5 to a CFW due to a fair bit of homebrew being compiled for 3.X, can anyone tell me if this is the best way to sort the game/memory stick menu?

Renaming folders (as sei psp tool does) to change the order doesn't work as it did under 1.5 and also stops the 'hide corrupt icons' recovery menu option working.

Is there a windows app that lets you quickly/easily sort the icons (by modifying timestamps) that I could run each time I add new homebrew, or is this app (run on the PSP) the best way to go?

jamotto
March 21st, 2008, 08:25
I've only just moved from 1.5 to a CFW due to a fair bit of homebrew being compiled for 3.X, can anyone tell me if this is the best way to sort the game/memory stick menu?

Renaming folders (as sei psp tool does) to change the order doesn't work as it did under 1.5 and also stops the 'hide corrupt icons' recovery menu option working.

Is there a windows app that lets you quickly/easily sort the icons (by modifying timestamps) that I could run each time I add new homebrew, or is this app (run on the PSP) the best way to go?

You might try PSP Content Manager by UFox. It can sort the game menu and more.

bah
March 21st, 2008, 09:07
You might try PSP Content Manager by UFox. It can sort the game menu and more.

That works great, thanks for the tip mate. :)

mediumgauge
March 21st, 2008, 09:46
you can also sort game menu by Filer.

junksta
March 21st, 2008, 14:27
you can also sort game menu by Filer.

Without the use of PC. I could grab all Neo Compo Entries and put it STRAIGHT onto my PSP :thumbup:

Thanks and looking forward for more updates related to RAR and ZIP :)