PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Toy 0.7

wraggster
March 18th, 2008, 21:46
http://pjeffadsl.free.fr/docs2/output/screenshots0007.png

Pjeff (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2869) has released a new version of his Super Mario Toy game for the PSP:

One day, Mario and his friends were in the forest for a picnic, suddenly, they see a plaque a little bizarre, mario approaching, the key, and is projecting to the world of Zelda

Once very intriguing arrive at the situation he has found this quotation from zelda and asks for help. Touts as a surprise that the other mario speaks talk about what has just arrived.
Zelda offered him to see that the former is in the village, and it indicates the path. (Heading north)

In the village everyone that meets all wondered about these new people, the priest arrives and he explains the history
Mini-games

A priest told him: "You go home, you need to get 8 medals disperse in all the world, why, you should acomplir mini-games that you propose certain person, as soon as you have done, come back here"

But what you did not know yet when mario will find all the medals, he will visit the ancient and it will mislead in this ca magic formula and better mario Worse than going this shows up in VERY etange (SONIC, SUPER MEDROID, KIRBI ....) and more adventure.

I do not know yet how this will end this story, but we will see to read.

THANK xevious78 for history.

How to play

O to run in the mini games
X for Sauter
START Display the menu in the games (in the mini games only)

J'espaire have any reaction on this games and have comments or ideas for improvement are
GAMES THIS IS NOT WITHOUT BUG, indicate he will correct me!

Done at my e-mail and [email protected] with any questions or for proposesitions in case some person would be interested

ATTENTION TO THIS VERSION RECOMMANCER IT AND TO REMOVE THE BACKUP RPESENTE (if there is one) THE launch of games as too old and will plenter the games.

MANAGEMENT SAVES-FUNCTIONAL ...
(Backing up all the settings of games, money .... but delivered a Zero possitions of characters when we continue the party)

- Fixed crashes intenpestif during the games.
Fixed-egualement annimation to the problem of water, and other flower that this move by changing the map.
- Quit menu inventory with the key round.
- Change the intelligence of enemies for mario corner and increase in the difficulter.
Screen-loading between each map in some mini games.
- Change of artificial intelligence for the personal map rpg he does any more stops 30 seconds (see any more)
- Fixed bug many of the menu (including the return to the menu again, bug display, menu credit ...)
Fixed-mario during dialogues houses there would disappear over (more magic trick)
- Add the joystick in homes (it was an oversight on my part)
- Adding a symbol above each character and discussing.
- Changes in pacman, the player and warned that they are taking a bonus.
Fixed-certainne part of collitions on the map rpg (normally no longer has travert objects or otherwise)
- Correction of collitions between the characters and the player. The personal is now impassable
- Setting relationship earn money in the mini games with the money of RPG.
- When you leave a mini games or when one dies on LOSES lives in the RPG.
- You can lose all the life in deffinitivement rpg and die and start the games
- Donald can now move this and I mid image during a mini dialogues.
- Amend dialogues and to check the spelling. By kamelancien458
- Fixe menu pause in the mini games.
- Correction of a collitions The interrieur houses with decords and Personal
- Adding FLAMBYBY and kamelancien458 credit from the menu Section BETA tester (Thanks to the two of them for bug reports and their idea).
- Added a loading screen in Sudan for the games and between each loading rpg (house, another map ..)
- Expansion of the map for the first rpg, we can go further in place.
- Coliration of certainne part of the text for important word in the RPG.
- Adding Certainne Interessante function in the menu as RPG start of the hour, the battery info ...

The former put a Day:

- Adding a mini games mario Bros Classic (accessible from the menu in the menu bonnus and princippal IN THE GAMES after having won the First Mini 4 games (by the first girl on the map with red hair))
- Fixed bug in the Mini space invader games (when the enemy arrived at the bottom of the screen (you lose a life, and it puts everyone else at the top)
- Change in the number of shooting into space for the enemy invadeur (easier and increases depending on the level)
- Explosion enemies in space invadeur when it is touched.
- Adding an effect in the main menu and the menu bonnus when it launches a mini games.
- Added a menu credit (and likely to be further amended)
- Add the +1 in the duckhunt.
- Changing the start menu of any mini games, possibiliter to leave or take a break
- Modification of the first card in the Pacman as too long and innutile.
- Changing the speed in pacman.
- USE joystick for all the games (but for me not a 100%, perhaps a review)
- Possibiliter to pass intro by pressing start
- Adding music for each mini-games

Download Links

Super Mario toy 0.7 (ISO TOUT VERSION PSP) ICI (http://pjeffadsl.free.fr/docs2/output/Super_Mario_Toy07.iso)

Super Mario toy 0.7 (POUR LES 1.5) ICI (http://pjeffadsl.free.fr/docs2/output/Mariotoy07-15.rar)

Download Above and Give Feedback Via Comments

anteopimp
March 18th, 2008, 23:13
Thanks, the iso works on PSP Slim 3.90m33-2 :D

mcdougall57
March 18th, 2008, 23:45
nice :)

nukester
March 19th, 2008, 08:39
is there not going to be a English version

sedkiller
March 19th, 2008, 16:38
I really like this homebrew + i'm french so it's really great ;)

nukester
March 19th, 2008, 21:44
would be great if there was a english version

I really like this homebrew + i'm french so it's really great ;)