PDA

View Full Version : RSPsar Dumper v3.2

wraggster
March 18th, 2008, 21:56
News/release from Red Squirrel: (http://redsquirrel.pspgen.com/)

This is the new version of my RSPsar Dumper!
This version has the compability with the new 3.93 Firmware, thanks to a unknown but very skilled "Blaky"
So a very BIG thank goes to him

RS Psar Dumper is a "derivated" from classical Psar Dumper (last version of which was released by M33 Team).
Its functions are the same of classical Psar Dumper (so dump Firmware from an Official Udpater Eboot), but it's more!

Infact this version has a user interface full of colors, more interactive and especially it has the new important function to make a dump of Firmware directly on PC, without using Memory Stick!
Infact this Homebrew has a USBHostfs connection function with a PC, so the program can read eboot directly from Hard Disk (that is a good profit because new Sony Updater Eboots weigh also more than 20Mb!) and it can also dump the Firmware directly on PC, so Memory Stick is NEVER used during the process!

v3.2
-Added the support for the 3.93 Firmware (thanks to Blaky!)
-Now program will be English in all PSPs, so italian.prx is been deleted.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

bacalacadaca
March 18th, 2008, 22:25
so its the same but just has a better look and compatability.

and where do i put the src folder on the root of my memory stick? and along with usb host im guessing you leave that in your pc right?

MicroNut
March 19th, 2008, 04:17
Works good.

Put the RS folder on the root of ms0:\
Put RSPsarDumper folder in GAME

src is for compiling your own eboot on a pc.

From the "HowToInstall.txt" file located in the rar.

Note: If you have the 3.80M33, 3.71M33 or 3.72HX you can use the exe contained in the release package to install the program!

Installation
-Put the RS folder in the ROOT of the Memory Stick.
-Put the RSPsarDumper folder in your Kernel-GAME folder: for example if you have the 3.80M33, you have to put the RSPsarDumper folder in PSP/GAME380.

bacalacadaca
March 19th, 2008, 07:47
yeah but what about the usb host file?

well if i dont need the src folder or usb host then im good to go i dont really see the need for using my pc for something like this but cool feature i guess