PDA

View Full Version : Paper Battle v1.0

wraggster
March 19th, 2008, 16:00
mitchelljm (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,4950.0.html)posted an entry into the Neoflash Coding Contest, heres the full details:

Nickname: MictchellJm
Project name : Paper Battle (currently version 1.0)
Division : PSP Game
Original enter : YES
Support Motion : NO(but would love to add it if LUA player had the ability!!!)
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10 : NO
Project description:

This game is based of a game that me and my friends use to play before we had PSP, DS, Cellphones, etc. That game involved a piece of paper and 2 pens. On the game you would fold the paper into halve and draw a line down the middle. Next each person would draw 10 people 5 tanks, 3 cannons, 2 heli's, and one base. Each item had a predetermined life(amount of hits before dead). They would then take turns shooting at each other.

You took shots be placing a dot on your side of the field opposite of where you wanted to shoot. Next you would fold the paper over and push hard with the pen on the back side of the paper. This would transfer the dot across the field, causing a shot. That would hurt the character if it hit it, until it was dead and scratched out.

The point of the game was to be the last person standing. SO my game is very similar to that but electronically. Also I've added difficulty levels that make it harder to shoot and hit.

This game is the second released game by me and my company(the company consists of just me.) I spent all year on this and if it doesn't rate well I will probably sell all my PSP stuff(All ready packed up) and get a new laptop to code windows programs, and our school's $5,000-8,000 robot for FIRST Robotics. I wished I could have had time to ad AI but thats somthing that might get added in a future game. Also since LUA doesn't support the tilt sensor I was unable to add that to my game.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and try my game.

MitchellJM

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

sedkiller
March 19th, 2008, 16:36
Looks nice.. i'll try it

MK2k
March 19th, 2008, 16:39
"if it doesn't rate well I will probably sell all my PSP stuff(All ready packed up)" lol?

leonalchemist
March 19th, 2008, 17:50
"Looks nice.. i'll try it"

wat u mean looks nice.
cause i got no clue what this game is ¬¬

sedkiller
March 19th, 2008, 18:44
"Looks nice.. i'll try it"

wat u mean looks nice.
cause i got no clue what this game is ¬¬

I mean by the description, it looks nice.. anyway didn't test it out yet so.. should have a screen when posting homebrew lol it makes more people download