PDA

View Full Version : anybody got workin GBA emu?

screebo101
August 28th, 2005, 18:35
lookin for a workin GBA emu. Not sure if anybodys picked up the project or not. If somebody gets one workin I have a site for the roms.

Cap'n 1time
August 28th, 2005, 22:24
lookin for a workin GBA emu. Not sure if anybodys picked up the project or not. If somebody gets one workin I have a site for the roms.

well thats a great way to loose respect on this site. We dont support roms,warez, etc here. there is indeed a GBA emulator, but its up to you to find. And dont ask 10000 questions about it here, as we have answered all your questions in another topic.

screebo101
August 31st, 2005, 22:01
One you dont need to be raggin on ppl. I asked a general question and dont need somebody makin bad generalizations. Was having problems with the VBA and was hoping somebody has something other than that. Also only have asked 2 questions...get it straight. :cool:

Valiant
September 1st, 2005, 05:53
"If somebody gets one workin I have a site for the roms.",...

I think this comment was more inappropiate. Since indeed as 1timeuser did comment, that dcemu DOES NOT support warez like you do.

And this question HAS been answered several times...just look for it >_>

Cap'n 1time
September 1st, 2005, 06:03
well, i was being a bit of an ass. but please please PLEASE use that wonderfull search function before you ask anything.

grabnak
September 1st, 2005, 06:57
One you dont need to be raggin on ppl. I asked a general question and dont need somebody makin bad generalizations. Was having problems with the VBA and was hoping somebody has something other than that. Also only have asked 2 questions...get it straight. :cool:

It's not ragging on you personally, well maybe it is, because you are one of a million users of the psp who suddenly lose all brain function to search for your own answers. Here is a secret: there is this website, but no one has heard of it, so keep it on the down low, it is www.google.com It's awesome because you can search for lets say: GBA on PSP. Actually you can search for anything you want, you just put the words into it and hit "Google Search"
Also, many websites have a tab for, oh I cant think of the name, I think it says "Search" I have heard those work wonders too when you are looking for answers.

shomez
September 3rd, 2005, 13:11
:eek: grabnak,
that was a sad, patronising, sarcastic post, maybe you should get off your high horse and get a life, the guy asked a question, and the problem with his post were identified by the other users.You are a gimp. I bet in the real world you wouldnt even breath in another persons direction.sad sad sad.

dragonmaster
September 3rd, 2005, 16:17
though here i am known as a newbie actually i am not i have to say that gba emu on psp is on primary steps and buggy too so dont wait for it to run in normal speed actually is slow and doesnt sypport many roms thats all

Festizzio
September 4th, 2005, 10:55
:eek: grabnak,
that was a sad, patronising, sarcastic post, maybe you should get off your high horse and get a life, the guy asked a question, and the problem with his post were identified by the other users.You are a gimp. I bet in the real world you wouldnt even breath in another persons direction.sad sad sad.

Last time I checked sarcasm had nothing to do with elitism...anyway, the only GBA emu goes like 5 fps or something, last time I checked was like 3 months ago so my memory is quite rusty.

Kaiser
September 4th, 2005, 19:58
Last time I checked sarcasm had nothing to do with elitism...anyway, the only GBA emu goes like 5 fps or something, last time I checked was like 3 months ago so my memory is quite rusty.

No he wasn't being an ass at all he was telling truth. There is no excuse for asking a question like this ever on these forums. Now let this thread die already.

IndianCheese
September 6th, 2005, 00:06
i got the emu to work, but i overclocked the CPU by taking the frameskip WAY high. it froze.