PDA

View Full Version : DS teaches you to drive

Shrygue
March 20th, 2008, 20:01
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=185274)

When you see people walking on black and white lines in the road, you should stop your car - not batter through them like pins at a bowling alley. You and I know that, but some (grannies and drunk people) don't, but Atari is coming to the rescue.

Driving Theory Training on DS aims to help those who need to brush up on their Highway Code, either to pass a theory test coming up, or to avoid running over people when out and about.

And being on the DS means you can "revise, practice and take virtual tests on driving theory and Highway Code whilst on the move", points out Atari, although hopefully not actually while driving, may we add.

It's all official stuff, too. "Driving Theory Training will feature the full driving theory questions and answers officially licensed by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency).

"In addition to a full theory test based on the real life exam, learners can benefit from revision, graphs, mini games and questions and answers relating to vehicles. The application also features the full Highway-code, ways to learn and revise as well as fun games to entertain whilst stimulating the mind."

It's scheduled for launch this summer.

wiggy fuzz
March 20th, 2008, 21:13
WHY didn't this thing get released earlier, like when i needed it? (not that i do anymore, passed my theory test first ime around :p)

AdamRav
March 20th, 2008, 23:08
NICEEEE

I might get a DS just for this lol

kcajblue
March 21st, 2008, 04:26
haha.
what cant the ds do now?
it does everything. lol.

pibs
March 21st, 2008, 04:33
Nice! a game to kill the boredom while driving :D

Jan-H
March 21st, 2008, 21:07
It's the right time for me.
I hope It'll be useful.

cadenn
April 2nd, 2008, 05:43
cool stuff, I'm most certain to get this for my DS. And just my luck, its coming around when I need it too :) thats when I turn 16