PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3's Heroic Map Pack to be free this Tuesday

wraggster
March 23rd, 2008, 02:17
While Bungie is probably hoping that everyone will get excited about their quickly approaching Legendary Map Pack, we'd wager that a larger percentage of the Halo 3-playing populous are instead anticipating the price reduction on Bungie's last expansion, the Heroic Map Pack. In their latest weekly update, Bungie announced the discount would come sooner than expected -- as of 2 a.m. this coming Tuesday, the pack will be free to download on Xbox Live Marketplace.

For those living under rocks (or PS3s), that means you've got no reason not to purchase the formerly $10 set including Standoff, Rat's Nest, and the highly customizable Foundry. Unless you hate free things, or, even less likely, you never purchased Bungie's third ringworld romp.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/22/halo-3s-heroic-map-pack-to-be-free-this-tuesday/

wolfpack
March 23rd, 2008, 03:59
whew good thing i waited, i almost bought it this weekend, i wouldve been highly pissed about spending 10 bucks and then all of a sudden a few days later its free, saving my money for the next map pack!

kjetil1991
March 23rd, 2008, 12:24
yes more maps =D

mcdougall57
March 23rd, 2008, 12:33
sold halo and bought mass effect, halo burnt out fast and i doubt new maps will change that. still good news for most of you halo lovers

Dbgtgoten
March 24th, 2008, 06:03
Lol now that its free the cheap b's can play the new maps now yet they will be left out when the new new maps come out :D going to buy the new new maps when they come:D

pibs
March 24th, 2008, 07:33
good thing i bought halo 3 again :D for $10bucks it was a steal.

mcdougall57
March 24th, 2008, 13:51
good thing i bought halo 3 again :D for $10bucks it was a steal.

they ripped you off mate haha jk