PDA

View Full Version : New Crisis Core trailer shows off summons, butt rock

wraggster
March 23rd, 2008, 02:19
New Crisis Core trailer shows off summons, butt rock

http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=32126

Watching this trailer may embed some niggling questions in your mind -- questions like: Is it safe to run on top of trains? Why does Cloud have black hair? Who at Square Enix decided that story-rich fantasy and gut-crunching metal were a good mix? However, this video should eliminate any question in your mind that a spiritual sequel to a 3-disc RPG masterpiece could fit on a UMD. Focusing mostly on summons, a Final Fantasy staple, this trailer has pushed our excitement for Crisis Core far beyond our apprehension towards the game. We just hope the final product has music of a more ... listenable variety.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/22/new-crisis-core-trailer-shows-off-summons-butt-rock/

KaliKot
March 23rd, 2008, 03:37
Yarrrr!

99 Videos and a bottle of rhum. No one is replying since everyone is playing

Yarr!! Piracy :D

But this would be nice for those who havent played the game yet

kjetil1991
March 23rd, 2008, 12:42
maybe going to buy =D

VexnadFett
March 23rd, 2008, 22:35
i love the butt rock version of the battle theme ^^ reminds me of "trying to be hip and cool japan"

dark heart
March 23rd, 2008, 22:57
it's not a sequel, it's a prequel, and I'm sure most of us ff fans knew that, it's anticipated.

DPyro
March 23rd, 2008, 23:03
They are not so much summons as they are limit breaks. What is kind of disappointing in this game is that SquareEnix is not using the traditional RPG style anymore, so instead of a party, you play as one person the entire game. And you can't really upgrade your sword either. To top it all off, you have a limit as to how many materia you can use - far less than in FFVII.

Buddy4point0
March 23rd, 2008, 23:47
this looks awsome.
i was in gamestop today and i saw this game, so i figured i would buy it. i havn't played it yet though.

now if they were to make a prequil, sequil, or remake of final fantasy 9 for psp using the full processor speed of 333 i would never be without my psp because i would always be playing that game

edit: I'm kinda disappointed with the battle system in this game. plus half my screen is black so i can't really play

limming
March 24th, 2008, 02:32
It is such an awesome game. I am pretty far into the Japanese version...at least I WAS until my friend accidentally saved over my file...

But this will be the best PSP game ever.

darkness angel 777
March 24th, 2008, 16:29
They could've put some voices in there.

Coolie4
March 25th, 2008, 01:26
lol @ cloud with black hair, nub. if you know ff7 enough to know who cloud is, you would never think that was cloud. ive played the jp version, didnt get very far, the language barrier proved to thick for me in an rpg. loco roco, and katamari are as far as i go when it comes to playing a game in japanese.

it seemed... interresting... im sure itll pick up once i get farther. i like that g is in this game. while playing dirge of cerberus i couldnt wait to learn more about him. ill probly go the pirate route when NA version comes out, but ill definitly buy it too. i like having the actual copies of series (w00t FF and metal gear!!!)

edit: oh crap, NA is release is tommorrow!?!?!? that probly means its up on bittorrent today. lol