PDA

View Full Version : @ES WIP - Front end for PC

JKKDARK
March 23rd, 2008, 14:45
There are many pictures in the link. This is what one of the authors (http://forums.ngemu.com/emulation-news-submissions/102335-es-wip-report-out-end-month.html) said:

Work on the first beta release of @ES is almost complete
The first release is to be called @ES - Evolution

We have had a couple of additions to the main team!

@ruantec = main programmer
shadow1204 = co-developer
fadingz = gui artist
and last but not at all least
zion = web designer

There is only a few very small things needed to be finished to release @ES

The small things that need to be added include
Video controls are being added as we speak
Scroll bar is a little buggy still
memory card switching options and also an option to switch controller types

For the first release the following emu's are supported:- Visualboy Advance, VirtuaNES, Fusion, SNES9x, pSX, PJ64, NullDC, pcsx2, Dolphin, MameUI32 and 64, Final Burn Alpha(Not final burn) and CPS3.
More will be added to the second release but we thought this was enough for the beta release.

As mentioned this will be a beta release so we are expecting people to find bugs, but these will be fixed as they are found and reported.
I will be opening a thread for bug-reporting when we release as well as a couple of other threads as well to do with @ES support etc...

@ES is also getting some really nice skin inclusions thanks to fadingz.
Here is a link to the videos I have made explaining the features of @ES and demonstrating its ease of use (They are a bit grainy as they were taken using my cam-phone) Testers needed!

The 1st pic shows the emu selection screen.
pics 2 - 10 show the cover flow rom menu's for most of the consoles supported
the 11th pic is the audio player layer displaying the cover in the background
number 12 s the album cover flow menu
and the final pic shows an episode of prison break running in the video layer(Controls to be added still)

Enjoy the pics and the vids and I hope everyone is ready for the evolution in emu frontends!