PDA

View Full Version : VisMP3v0.1.2 Released!!

wraggster
March 24th, 2008, 20:39
arpaagent (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,4982.0.html) posted this news/release:

VisMP3 is an alternative to the lackluster built-in music player on the PSP. Although it only supports decoding of mp3 formatted files at this time, VisMP3 offers some important features that Sony could not fit into flash0, namely a media library that organizes mp3s (regardless of folder setup)as well as playlist functionality. Also, as indicated by the name, VisMP3 demonstrates several different types of visualizations for a visual as well as audio experience. The Fireworks visualization is a MUST SEE.

VisMP3v0.1.2 Released!!
Hey Everyone! I have still been updating my program and wanted to drop a new release on the Forum. I know it isn't valid for the contest, but I though some of you might be interested in an updated. It fixes several bugs and adds a few very useful options (for full changes download and see the readme):

Important Additions
* .zip includes a theme I made with a background and all settings included.
* Added control of CPU clock speed. Music plays down to 19 Mhz!! (for cpu speed, the bus speed goes down to 95, that's the lowest allowed). Now you can get more out of your PSP's battery!! If you are using a low clock speed, be sure to use simple fonts with no background or the UI will be slow.
* Simple text now has larger version to match pgf font (for list Title, etc)
* Color choice for Fonts now shows a color box instead of changing the item color, which makes it easier to read and also see the color
* Ability to change the media library directory from within the Library options menu
Important Bugfixes
* Playlist now advances correctly after text has faded.
* Playlist control keys no longer affect fade state
* Fixed some bugs in the playlist advancement algorithm
* Changing background while drawing background no longer crashes program

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

shak bo
March 25th, 2008, 02:52
Well considering the 3.90-2 M33 update has blocked my MP3 from reading files this comes at the perfect time. Being able to drop the clock speed is cool too. Here we go.

strikingeuphony
March 28th, 2008, 03:06
Thanks a lot for this app arpaagent. I use it a lot and I hope you continue to update it. It has a ton of promise. :thumbup:

kiore
May 30th, 2008, 13:10
Man this rocks .you done well