Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could 32X Emulation Be Coming to PSP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Machine View Post
    Yes people want 32x support.

they also want AdHoc multiplayer.

I think it's perfect as it is now tho...
    I second the vote for ad hoc in a new release! :thumbup: ...its the only feature really missing on this emu. I'll be grateful whatever we get though.

DCEmu Newbie

What, a sega 32x emulator for gp2x/psp? Wow this system has 2 RISC SH2 at 23 mhz, it's more difficult that a gba, right?

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by odino View Post
    What, a sega 32x emulator for gp2x/psp? Wow this system has 2 RISC SH2 at 23 mhz, it's more difficult that a gba, right?
    Yeah, plus the fact that there is fully functional Genesis/MegaDrive running along with all this will make it extremely difficult to get anything at playable speeds. Although I don't know how much 32x games use their hardware yet.

What wraggster quoted is more aimed at next-get handheld systems, like maybe Pandora/PSP2/whatever.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by notaz View Post
    Yeah, plus the fact that there is fully functional Genesis/MegaDrive running along with all this will make it extremely difficult to get anything at playable speeds. Although I don't know how much 32x games use their hardware yet.

What wraggster quoted is more aimed at next-get handheld systems, like maybe Pandora/PSP2/whatever.

So we should not build are hope up for a psp release?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... PLEASE! I love the 32x, even though it didn't have that many games, I ALWAYS play ore of the games than the Mega CD. I'm been wanting 32x emulator support since forever on the PSP. Is the Picodrive, seriously the greatest Megadrive, etc, emulator of all time!? First of all, full speed Mega CD emulation, then solving the SVP chip, Picodrive (The console) being emulated and then finally it could have 32x support!

ojdon: Begging the guy wont make the PSP's hardware any more powerful nor the emulating and syncing of both systems any easier.

Someone mentioned MegaCD+32X game support (the few that use both), now your talking emulating and syncing 3 systems on the PSP, that's asking a LOT.

It would be spectacular if possible and notaz has the time don't get me wrong, but everyone shouldn't get so over excited by early, incomplete news of things.
    We still have many many hours of playing megadrive games with the latest release to enjoy so there's plenty of time to let things eventuate.
    Last edited by bah; July 11th, 2008 at 11:33.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by juiceface View Post
    genesis + segacd + 32x would complete the triforce that this great emulator already is.
    and pico as well.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
    Don't forget about Kolibri, the finest hummingbird-based shooter on the 32X!
    No, you got it wrong ... It's "arguably the finest hummingbird-based shooter on the 32x". The reason this joke is funny is because the word "arguably", which implies that there are other hummingbird shooters and that Kolibri might not actually be the best of them. Which is a ludicrous idea of course.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to playing it (Kolibri)

32x isn't that special

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by indstr View Post
    No, you got it wrong ... It's "arguably the finest hummingbird-based shooter on the 32x". The reason this joke is funny is because the word "arguably", which implies that there are other hummingbird shooters and that Kolibri might not actually be the best of them. Which is a ludicrous idea of course.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to playing it (Kolibri)
    LOL! I would rather have arguably the best Hummingbird based shooter on the 32-X than no Hummingbird shooters at all.

Me? I'm just excited that more people will get a chance to play 32-X Darxide, aruably the best non-hummingbird based shooter on the 32-X (and also I think the rarest 32-x game out there -- something like 5 people bought the thing).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information