Thread: Game Review: Coded Arms Contagion (PSP)

psp Game Review: Coded Arms Contagion (PSP)

Before I do the miniview, lemme tell ya something--

Miniviews are a new idea for reviews that I'll be making after I get a game and wish to impart knolwdge that I have from its gameplay thus to the public. Like the title says, its a "mini" review. So yeah. CAW!

Coded Arms, the original, I got it when I got the PSP. While I wasn't impressed it was pretty fun, but the shortcmonings were obvious: Lack of Story, screwy scenerios, and the ****-awful controls. Well, while the controls haven't changed, this game certainly has gotten much more depth to it. For instance, now there seems to be a nice story (Im 2 hours in ) that blends well with the Coded Arms franchise, ya know, the virtual world thing? Great cinematics, and the voiceovers are near top notch. New guns, new enemies, and something really cool--

The upgrade system. You will get points in the game and throughout it that allows you to continually level up your weapons fire rate, damage, clip, ect. You are even able to upgrade your health, your scanners battery life, among other things, with these upgrade points. In this game, though, you actually hack. When you find a turret or door you can hack it through a series of number coded hacks. (Turret and door, sound fumiliar? Cough cough Bioshock.)

Overall its been a great game for the PSP so far. I'd give it somewhere around an 8.5-9/10
    If you liked Coded arms, then you will like this even more since its everything Coded arms SHOULD have been.

THE MINIVIEW HAS SPOKEN!!!

Great review; true points. I'm loving this game, too!

Yeah it's kind of good, maybe because is the first FPS ever on psp

I'm playing it too, but I'm distracted by Naruto Ultimate ninja heroes, so I'll pay more attention to it later

I too, like it better than the first....But I'm still wishing we had a second nub for this since day one.

Good Miniview, man.

Great idea of this Miniviews. Keep them up.

bah i dont like the game so much i was expecting more over online play and got less i give it 5/10.

Thread Information