Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Darth Vader" PSP snatched from boy's hand

Blog Entries

psp "Darth Vader" PSP snatched from boy's hand

A 13-year-old boy told police three teens snatched his limited edition Darth Vader Portable PlayStation yesterday.

The boy was at Game Stop on Washington Street watching his brother play on a Wii, when three teens came up to him and started asking him about his $200 PSP and whether it had any movies on it, police said.

The boy said no, but then took out the device to check the time. One of the teens snatched it out of his hand and the three took off.

Police did a search but couldn't find the teens.

http://www.nj.com/hobokennow/index.s...vader_psp.html

poor kid didn't have enough brain cells to get out of there , i am sorry if someone asks about my psp and theres more than one of them and i have no clue who they are i am out i wouldn't take it out either plus if my brother was right there i would have told him hey these people are being suspicious and asking about my psp then it would have been fine but no the kid didn't so he got screwed over the kids lacking a few common sense marbles if you don't have any you will fall to thieves and robbers alike! always have the upper hand XD

DCEmu Newbie

I always carry my pocket knife on me in case I have to shank someone like that... but seriously though... this was not cool.

DCEmu Newbie

In my opinion that was a very good opportunity to check the time.

/Sarcasm.

Why is there always some stupid news about a poor kid that had is psp stolent. Who cares anyway... he just had to be smart enough to think that 3 teenager asking about is psp would want to steel it. Or at least put a stap on is psp or even something just for it not to fall.. stop posting news about some 10 year old that doesn't know that people steel stuff. Doesn't he have any parents with im to look after im and is brother ? geez that piss me off.. young kid that doesn't pay attention to things.. doesn't value their objects. I may sound rude but hey people doesn't learn from others.

this $#@! happens alll the time

Coooollectablllle!!! Customize your weapons, better you can.

They actually caught the thief on video gawking over the PSP:

DCEmu Newbie

that sucks poor kid. but this is just as bad as the girl the other month, those other boys need some good old Discipline, its called get a job to get ahead. thats why i got a part time job cleaning trucks .... paid off for me, got my psp in a month ...

Wow, kids love getting their PSPs stolen right from their hands. This happened to that kid by the mailbox and that girl who got kicked.
    Stealing doesn't necessarily mean they're poor or jobless. Not every impoverished or unemployed person is going to steal PSPs from kids. Psychotic punk teenagers will do it anyway.
    It's amazing how some of you think you'd handle such situations completely differently... It certainly helps to know the outcome of the situation ahead of time and to be able to look at what happened from a distance after it's already happened with all the time in the world to contemplate it. Some kids just might "ever-so-foolishly" assume that not every part of the world is dangerous and not everyone around is going to take their things out of their hands. Also, they ran. Having a knife wouldn't help him chase them down and get his PSP back.
    Last edited by Broadus; March 27th, 2008 at 05:59.

malgora finding a job isisnt that easy wel atleast for me i have given out almost over 40 applications and no response not even for a ****ing interview even though i took a college class to prepare you for job type of $#@! but i cant even test my skills out cause those ***s never call or message me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information