Thread: NeoPong releases World Reborn (GBA) as free download

GBA NeoPong releases World Reborn (GBA) as free download

via GamesAreFun

Longtime GAF readers may remember that we covered NeoPong Software, a small game development start-up, a few years back. Their first game, World Reborn, was developed for GBA. Destination Software signed on as a publisher, but the game was never released. Today that changes as NeoPong has put a downloadable ROM on their website. Now the world can play World Reborn, a horizontal scrolling shooter hearkening back to the old arcade days, for free.

GBA ROM files have to either be burned to a GBA ROM cart, the hard way to play, or played through an emulator such as VisualBoy Advance. If you decide to play through World Reborn, let us know in the comments. I'm sure the NeoPong guys will be glad to see people appreciating their work.

DCEmu Rookie

I just played through one level in this game, and must say that I am surprised that it never made it to store shelves. I know that the Gameboy Advance is obsolete today but back when this game was under development it would have competed with other side scrolling shooters. In fact, it is still fun to play.

It is a pity that this game never did get marketed, I hope that NeoPong's next project is more successful.

Thread Information