Thread: Welcome UK (and Europe) PSP owners!!!!

Default Welcome UK (and Europe) PSP owners!!!!

I just wanted to send out a big welcome to all the new PSP users in Europe and the UK.

First things first DO NOT UPGRADE to 2.00 with the demo disk included. The downgrader from 1.51 and 1.52 will be out any day now and you will all be able to play homebrew which for many is the best thing about the PSP.

If any of you need any help getting things set up when you have a 1.50 PSP (either through downgrading or luck) then feel free to PM me or ask in the forum. I will do my best to help you out in any way that I can!

I would like to say that I am working as an American embassador but I am from England myself (although I live in the UK). But there are many very nice Americans on these boards along with many other nationalities.

Welcome and enjoy the PSP! I know you will

DCEmu Newbie

thank you
    if you do upgrade to 2.00 to can down grade again if you want

DCEmu Newbie

Greetings from Greece!I just bought the psp with 1 game(medievil) to play (until i can run homebrew) for my younger brother(yeah rigth,like you wont use too).We have been waiting a long time for this in Europe but we finally have it!Now the only thing left to make everything even sweeter is the downgrader for the 1.5x. so we can experience the full power of the psp!

Welcome.

The downgrader will be for 1.51 anf 1.52 only. There may be one for 2.00 one day but right now if you upgrade then your stuck with it untill someone cn figure it out. The downgrader is not complete but supposed to be working with bugs, the dev want to iron out the bugs to prevent "bricked PSP's" (destroyed by bad downgrade).

The 2.00 isn't that good anyway, just wallpaper function and a web browser, both can be done (although not as well) with homebrew and much more that 2.00 will never be able to do.

DCEmu Newbie

Thw machine is amazing i'm very pleazed with the product,i just bougth medievil resurerection today and i'm waiting for the psp to charge .As isaid before i/m not going to update with the demo disk to ver2 even if sony would give me a free game i'm going to wait for the downgrade from yoshiro and wab and iwill use the version trick programm to play new games...
    cheers!

DCEmu Newbie

I also got a UK v1.52 PSP.

Ive heard alot about the downgrader but im worried that it would brick my PSP so dont like the idea of downgrading just incase it bricked it I would have wasted £180

Well when it is released wait a few days and found out how other people have gone with it. If the version released is stable then you'll be cool. Plus your PSP is new if you brick it, you can take it back for a replacment.

Thread Information