Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Sig - Messed around abit - Need Comments.

I agree with Cheyzak, its a bit blurry.

Acorn Electron User

Looks nice. I think that it may look better (clearer) if you could try to make Samus' head a bit more noticable as it kinda dissappears too much for my liking, looking separate from the body. Then again if that was your intention then keep it as it is, as it looks good anyway. Actually, I like that I can't make it all out straight away. Gives me a reason to actually look at it if you know what I mean, so all in all, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Triv1um View Post
    Actually, nor do I.

What would you recomend? Just a solid border? Or a semi-transparent one? or what?

Sorry, can you explain that so I can understand?
    Let's see. Focal is the main, the most important part of the sig. It is a point or an area in the sig (in this case it's Samus' head) that allows you too see the whole signature when you look at it. That is to say that your eyes feel comfortable there, they are resting on it. The use of flow, depth, good coloring and other stuff, is to enchance the focal, so that it is better noticeable (ie the using flow, you "guide" the viewers eyes to the focal where he is supposed to look at). In this sig, focal (Samus' head) is blurred, giving the sig a messy look, and the lack of depth. If you have any further questions, I'll be happy to answer. Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information