Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial SNES9X GX Edition - Snes Emulator for Nintendo Wii

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ____anders____ View Post
    good work man!, now i can play seiken densetsu 3 (secret of mana 2) in full speed! this emu is PREFECT! thanks

too bad you can't save, cus i played through the entire game to find out that you can't save

just kidding hehe but at least i can play super mario allstars now cus it doesn't need saving
    Anders from what I understand you should be able to save internally with the rom (sram saving). This would be like Vicious mentions above, the 3 saves in zelda. I tried saving with super punch out and it seemed to work. The thing that isn't available right now is creating save states. Which allows you to stop and resume at any point which would be used for games that use passwords to resume or don't even have a save available.

I'd also like to mention to anyone who has a rom that doesn't work, you should remove symbols from your filenames like: (!), [!], [b1], and [beta]

They tend to corrupt the loading. I can't count how many times I've had friends ask me why "NBA Jam (v1.0) [!].smc" won't load.
    Last edited by vicious1988; April 2nd, 2008 at 17:33.

Quote Originally Posted by vicious1988 View Post
    I know of several people having problems with their Nintendo cards. Do you have any others? Mine's a 123 block Intec and it works just fine.
    Unfortunately, no. Plenty of great password/arcade games to keep me busy for now though. I'll keep an eye out for an intec brand one if I'm at the game store soon. Thanks again for your work, and the work of others who contributed to this emu.

DCEmu Newbie

Default stunning,

Simply stunning...

One minor issue, my screen is off-centre - is there any way of adjusting this?

Keep up the amazing work!

Off center horizontal or vertically. I know that it can stretch a little beyond the top and bottom of the screen. You should be able to adjust the horizontal in your wii settings.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Now,

That is strange!

I never noticed the wii screen option before. As it happens, I have a left right problem. The Wii in normal mode is fine, but on the emu it is off to the left. Obviously, if I change the Wii setting it leaves a gap on the other side. I don't need a move screen option, as much as a stretch screen option!

DCEmu Newbie

Examining all the emus, genesis, snes and Nes, I'm getting a gap on the left side of the screen on them all - though in normal Wii day to day gaming no such gap is apparent...
    Last edited by retro fan; April 2nd, 2008 at 19:16.

Try widescreen, or if you already use widescreen try 4:3.

I know widescreen can look pretty high detailed on smaller tvs (at least when playing wii games)

DCEmu Newbie

Emulator works great but it displays in black and white on my pal wii, any idea how to fix it?

DCEmu Newbie

I'm running in widescreen mode on a widescreen 56 inch rear projection TV. I'll switch to 4/3 and report back!

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information