Thread: pandora battery service tool

DCEmu Newbie

Default pandora battery service tool

hey does any1 know if this is legit. it says it creats a pandora and i cant trust the random internet pages. i got to this sit through datel.co.uk. http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/P..._EF000530.aspx
    Last edited by bryan2125; April 3rd, 2008 at 04:29.

ya know, I saw the same thing, and I was wondering: "how would a battery fit into a psp with that thick casing on it"

really, if you're willing to spend a little money, you could always buy a pandora online, or even have somebody with a hacked psp make it for you (lame plug here, but I would be willing to do it for you, for $5 + the price of shipping)

if your really desperate, you could always hard mod your battery (which is what i did to mine)

DCEmu Newbie

yeah i would hard mod it but then i'd have to spend a lot of money to replace it. a new battery would cost more than this tool thing so i might buy it to test and spread the word on it but it'll be a couple of weeks.

Not true actually, I hard modded my battery, you can just lift up the pin, use the battery, and push the pin back down to use it (carefully though, I did it, but I messed up, and a bit of smoke came out, the battery wasn't totally messed up though, but my battery life was reduced to 3 hours)

Codejunkies is a pretty damn good company, so I would imagine that product would work. They also sell a tool battery that does the same thing.

DCEmu Old Pro

tool batteries are just for people who cant or dont want to soft or hardmod their batteries

unfortunately for them, both are rather easy

I bought a TOOL battery from game seek and it done the trick, with the right software of course!

DCEmu Newbie

yo, I already order one of the tool service it on its way. ill tell if it work, and how it works when it gets to me

DCEmu Newbie

You still need to make an MMS, heres a guide that shows you how without a CFW PSP
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/610312

Thread Information