Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: To promote discussion, post here!

Hmm, I saw Accordion and Kaiser viewing this thread, but not post. Apparently this thread is going to stay open for a while.

Eviltaco, sorry to sound command/jackass-ish, but just a "lol" for a post is a little unsightly.

Blog Entries

The PSP scene has gotten stagnant and, for now, homebrew is a slow going world. Long gone are the days of refreshing the the page waiting for a release. It seems like everything to be done is done. Many people are finding this recent "boredom" to be too much and are jumping the proverbial ship. Posting is generally down and the site is becoming progressively slow. At this point you and I have two options.

We can either make it a point to post and help keep this site great until something big happens and takes over or we can leave and let what happens happen.

This site took me from a complete and utter noob to a guy who has hacked every PSP in my area. It caused me to use my psp WAY past the point I would have before. Besides that I have had some fun here. I like it here ya know? I mean its not quite what it used to be but I have made my mind up. I will keep posting like always and wait for something to happen..

Anybody with me on this?

Yeah, totally, bro.

Guy's I don't think the psp thing is going anywhere.We are just spoiled with this device thanks to all of the devs.So things NEED a little break, that way interest can build again.Really we have gotton so much on this little device.Honestly I think it's the best game system I've ever owned :P
    I still have three of them and will probably buy more of them.They would be perfect for some robot brains
    I wish I could just learn to code faster,I have so little free time these days.Hell I'm moving to the desert so a lot of my time will be spent playing psp.I'm kinda saving up all of my data and games so that when I'm out there I have 0 time for boredom.
    I honestly love all of you guy's and girls (I think some are), hopefully we can all still hang out online here.
    I owe alot to the psp scene for sparking my interest in computers,which is now a full blown obsession.

I'm like ICE, I too have hacked just about everybody's psp in the area.Love the look on their face when I tell them it's free,just buy me cup of coffee,lol...

You guy's want to check out some crazy stuff, I was here right in front of this guy running spotlight:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2062048/6502190

I hate the circus,this was another reason to feel that way.
    Last edited by NoQuarter; April 6th, 2008 at 19:03.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NoQuarter View Post
    I'm like ICE, I too have hacked just about everybody's psp in the area.Love the look on their face when I tell them it's free,just buy me cup of coffee,lol...
    I charge $20.

Twenty is perfectly acceptable,IMHO.
    I have a job I really love,so I just tell 'em get me some coffee and we're even.
    Most people once I show them what a psp can do want it themselves.Now when I tell them to look up the info themselves they usually offer me money to do it for them because they are lazy and don't want to read the necessary info.

Well I've literally done everyones PSP in my area and now they're all enjoying the homebrew scene. I just hope it doesn't die.

I'm waiting for a guy to give me his PSP to downgrade actually. I'm not charging him anything, I like doing it.

The PSP supposedly has a lifespan of 10 years. I think, eventually, there'll be a gargantuan find that blows the whole system wide open to pretty much anything. Until that happens, I won't be buying a new PSP.

Should we go to funny youtube videos or something?

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information