Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free PSP Wallpapers

Blog Entries

Default Free PSP Wallpapers

We in Europe are a little behind the times when it comes to gaming consoles. While the Japan and the US have been enjoying the Sony PSP for many months, the European launch was postponed time after time. Finally released on September 1st 2005 I ran down to my local store and picked one up. I didn't plan on creating desktop wallpapers for the PSP. Trials with wallpapers on cell phones had discouraged me from trying to create suitable images for portable devices. But I was blown away by the quality of the PSP screen. So below you will find a selection of what I consider to be my best work, re-rendered for use as PSP wallpaper. Enjoy!

Download the entire collection here (724 KB) --> http://www.plasmadesign.co.uk/PSP.htm

needed to register just to say that i liked the wallpapers

good work

Really nice, can't wait to download them.....which one to choose though?!?!?!?!?!?

Very Neat !

DCEmu Newbie

how do i put the wallpapes on my psp an keep them as a wallpaper

DCEmu Newbie

how do i put the wallpapes on my psp an keep them as a wallpaper an someone email me and tell me asap please !!! help would be very apreciated

Cool

wraggster - Thanks for the link!! Some very nice ones there

Plod - Thanks for sharing your stuff too!! Don't be suprised if I steal and re color some of the Atari graphics

NoIsEy - You might want to subscribe to a thread (User PC) if your that impatient...I feel pity for someone bored enough to send people an email from a post.

Anyway, you either need to have the 2.0 firmware upgrade or you need to use PSPersonalize to change your wallpapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdemon
    Plod - Thanks for sharing your stuff too!! Don't be suprised if I steal and re color some of the Atari graphics
    If you want the PSD files, let me know - I think I still have them saved as layered documents for photoshop.

Plod

there a little boring compared to some of our master artists. kind of reminds me of the windows xp default wall papers. anyway nice collection.

DCEmu Newbie

Arrow

Hi, i am newbie here but i know one spanish web where find more than 20.000 free wallpapers for psp, high quality and a good format with a lot of categories, anime, sexy girls, films, 3D, cars, motorbikes, sex, etc....

www.pspgallery.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information