Thread: ds lite help supercard

DCEmu Newbie

Default ds lite help supercard

firstly hi to everybody .
    i really need some help with a supercard ds one ,ive got a micro sd card and formatted it to fat then copied the scshell folder and file msforsc.nds to the micro sd card then a game into the micro sd card then i put the sd card into the supercard and into the ds and it comes up with. no find scfw,sc file please turn off nds .
    not sure what im doing wrong any really good newbie guides would be usefull or any help would be appreciated i bought it as it says everything drag and drops and easy to use lol thanks for your time david:thumbup:

First, Welcome to Dcemu Forums.

Second, I would suggest that you download the latest firmware update from www.linfoxdomain.com
    Once you get that you should have all of the files needed. I do not have a SC1 but I'm sure it is just that you don't have all the files.

Files Needed:
    1 Folder named: scshell
    1 NDS File named: MSFORSC.NDS
    Please make sure these files are in the ROOT directory of the SD card. ie. F:\

Hope this helps...

DCEmu Newbie

Default help

Quote Originally Posted by Drego View Post
    First, Welcome to Dcemu Forums.

Second, I would suggest that you download the latest firmware update from www.linfoxdomain.com
    Once you get that you should have all of the files needed. I do not have a SC1 but I'm sure it is just that you don't have all the files.

Files Needed:
    1 Folder named: scshell
    1 NDS File named: MSFORSC.NDS
    Please make sure these files are in the ROOT directory of the SD card. ie. F:\

Hope this helps...
    hi there thanks for the info did as you say downloaded the latest put the 2 files where you said i know get a blue screen on top and a white one below says something about moonshell bottom line says can not found shell folder .
    where do i put the games do i have to make a folder up for that ? thanks for your help

DCEmu Newbie

thanks for your help got it up and running thanks

Thread Information