Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.7 + ApprenticeMinusDS 0.2.6 - Genesis (SMS/GG) Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

does anybody else get a pausing problem? Im tyring to run sonic 3 and it keeps pausing itself. Same for sonic 1 just not as frequent.

DCEmu Newbie

Default full screen?

i hate to adjust the screen from left to right,that make me cant concentreate on game...BOSS,pls make genesis game FULL SCREEN~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by weijen123 View Post
    i hate to adjust the screen from left to right,that make me cant concentreate on game...BOSS,pls make genesis game FULL SCREEN~~~~
    Did you even read the previous page?

This gets asked every single time Lordus releases a new version of his emulator. I think maybe a huge disclaimer is needed for people who haven't read about it before. Otherwise people will ask about it every single time. Repeatedly.

DCEmu Newbie

weijen123, i don't know if we have to laugh or cry reading your comment... Maybe if you learn to read and research you'll find the answer.

I think even if Lordus puts a message at start shouting "fullscreen or scaling or whatever you call it is not possible", people will keep asking for it!

THIS IS MADNESS!

DCEmu Newbie

Hi all,
    Super Street Fighter 2 and International Superstar Soccer Deluxe doesn't work,i try to press select button to enter the menu and change the options but it doesn't work.

DCEmu Newbie

Super Street Fighter 2 and International Superstar Soccer Deluxe doesn't work,i try to press select button to enter the menu and change the options but it doesn't work.
    Street Fighter 2 works perfectly fine (try another dump), if you'r refering to the "new challengers" version you have to know that jEnesisDS doesn't support large rom yet, so just wait until a new release...

DCEmu Newbie

Shidori-
    Really, SF II: Special CE works perfectly for you? In jEnesis v. 0.6 and 0.7 (didn't happen in 0.5), the game's options screen always thinks I'm using a 3-button controller, even though it recognizes all 6 buttons during gameplay. A strange bug, I know, but it means I can't configure the buttons properly (even with the new option to manually enable a 6-button controller). Maybe I should try another dump as well and see what happens...

Also, Lordus, I'm still experiencing problems unless I set the DS's clock to 00.00. jEnesis locks up as soon as I choose a ROM to load, and Apprentice hangs on the Config screen. I know you said earlier you thought you fixed the problem with this version, so I just wanted to report the issue.

As always, I'm using a MMD w/512 mb CF. Probably time to just bite the bullet and get an R4

And, as always, thanks for your hard work, Lordus. Never thought a Genesis emu on DS could be this functional and polished, and Apprentice is a godsend, even in its current early state.

DCEmu Newbie

dave auto, i just checked SF II:

When you start the game the first time only 3 pad button is recognized, you have to go to the options of jEnesisDS and activate 6 button pad then restart the game. After this you can use all buttons but indeed in the menu i wasn't able to configurate them because the 6 button pad only appears for the second player lol

Strange but maybe fixed for the next version if Lordus read this, myself i didn't really care about button config cause i just play the way it is.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shidori View Post
    Street Fighter 2 works perfectly fine (try another dump), if you'r refering to the "new challengers" version you have to know that jEnesisDS doesn't support large rom yet, so just wait until a new release...
    i was talking about SUPER sf2 not sf2
    but if u say me that large rom doesn't work i understand cause SSF2 and ISSD have these issue.

Dcemu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by JJBro1 View Post
    does anybody else get a pausing problem? Im tyring to run sonic 3 and it keeps pausing itself. Same for sonic 1 just not as frequent.
    Hm, doesn't sound good. What card are you using, and how does it pause exactly (Like if you would touch the screen, and you have to press select or touch again to continue, or it hangs)?

Quote Originally Posted by weijen123 View Post
    Right, i'll do it ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by dave auto View Post
    Shidori-
    Really, SF II: Special CE works perfectly for you? In jEnesis v. 0.6 and 0.7 (didn't happen in 0.5), the game's options screen always thinks I'm using a 3-button controller, even though it recognizes all 6 buttons during gameplay. A strange bug, I know, but it means I can't configure the buttons properly (even with the new option to manually enable a 6-button controller). Maybe I should try another dump as well and see what happens...

Also, Lordus, I'm still experiencing problems unless I set the DS's clock to 00.00. jEnesis locks up as soon as I choose a ROM to load, and Apprentice hangs on the Config screen. I know you said earlier you thought you fixed the problem with this version, so I just wanted to report the issue.

As always, I'm using a MMD w/512 mb CF. Probably time to just bite the bullet and get an R4

And, as always, thanks for your hard work, Lordus. Never thought a Genesis emu on DS could be this functional and polished, and Apprentice is a godsend, even in its current early state.

Thanks. I really have to look into that 6-button problem. I never noticed it, as i always use the default config anyway. Might be something little i changed from 0.5 to 0.6.
    I think i really need one of those stupid cards that always give problems.. I thought i fixed it, but it seems not. The fix actually made sense, after the reports about resetting the time. Now, i don't really have a clue what the problem is..

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information