Thread: Burnout Legends skids to stores

Blog Entries

Default Burnout Legends skids to stores

The Burnout franchise has made a name for itself with its diabolically satisfying crash-filled racing gameplay. The spectacular wrecks in the game make The World's Scariest Police Chases look like bumper cars. That over-the-top action was limited to the comforts of the living room, as Burnout never made it onto a portable system.

Today, however, all the crazy carnage is one step closer to portable, as Electronic Arts announced that Burnout Legends for the PSP has shipped to retailers. EA also today confirmed a DS version of Burnout Legends, which will speed onto Nintendo's portable this November.

The game is a sort-of "Best of Burnout" compilation, taking some of the series' popular modes and shrinking them onto the PSP. Among the previous modes given more life on-the-go are Burnout 3: Takedown's crash mode, Burnout 2's pursuit mode, and the standard race, time attack, and multiplayer modes (now with wireless connectivity).

The game was developed by the UK company Criterion, who have taken their talents off the road with Black, a first-person shooter expected to ship in 2006 for the Xbox and PlayStation 2. The studio released the first official trailer for the shooter yesterday.

DCEmu Newbie

do i need to have upgraded to 2.0 before i can play burnout?

as ive heard you need at least 2.0 to play Winning Eleven

well there is a booter going around for it, so i dont know.... all i know is I HAVE TO HAVE IT

Quote Originally Posted by RedKing14CA
    well there is a booter going around for it, so i dont know.... all i know is I HAVE TO HAVE IT
    finally.. a psp game i can actually enjoy (other than wipeout... which is getting old).

DCEmu Newbie

i bought a EU version, im on v1.52, i dont wanna upgrade incase there is a downgrader. but right now, i cant play burnout and i cant play homebrew. The Europe version is actually 2.01, i dont know if that'll be downgradable at all.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    finally.. a psp game i can actually enjoy (other than wipeout... which is getting old).
    wat do u mean haven't u got need 4 speed rivals its one off the best titles out the now 4 psp and i would say the same 4 tony hawks remix

Thread Information