Thread: I have some questions about pandora (I gotta week! Pandora or bust!!)

Default I have some questions about pandora (I gotta week! Pandora or bust!!)

Heres' the basically what's up with my psp in video form. BTW Khrene Cleaver is just one of my alternate names along with "Jofir Tyrus"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KUlV9GyXCTo

Oh, I just got a refurbished (phat) psp from Gamestop I'm gonna use it make pandora and magic memory stick if need be. Of course I'm gonna keep them of course.

Here is the video in text form:

Spoiler!

Well I thinks that basically it so thanks in advance.

EDIT:
    The new psp is firmware 3.51 official.
    The old psp broke when updating to 3.90m33, the old firmware was 3.71m33.
    Last edited by Xone Brathe; April 29th, 2008 at 22:53. Reason: My thread isn't getting many responses so I'm changing the heading

DCEmu Newbie

As far as I know, there is no other way other then Pandora to fix a bricked Phat/Slim unless you hardmod the battery yourself. A Datel Tool Battery isn't a big investment anyway
    Last edited by gold2040; April 29th, 2008 at 01:24.

Well I'm kinda don't wanna spend anymore money, but it's always an option. I kinda wanna make my own pandora battery though, but they seem risky, cutting it open and all.

DCEmu Newbie

if your no good at soldering, you'll probably won't make it past the 1st hurdle. The guys at acidmods have some sick $#@!, which I would love to try, but would probably f*ck up big time, as well as permanently bircking a PSP including rendering Pandora useless :rofl:.

So little people, have probably done crazy mods though, if you were good at soldering and such, you could probably make some cash offering a service
    Last edited by gold2040; April 29th, 2008 at 01:24.

Crap, I no soldering skills and have like no experience with tools and tech. I do know a few people who like to crack open their computers, I'll ask them. I'm probably gonna be done for today, but I'll still be online.
    Last edited by Xone Brathe; April 29th, 2008 at 01:45.

Thread Information