Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: NeoDS - Neo Geo AES/MVS Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

hi every one, i just looking every were how to make nintendo ds games work on my max media player for the ds

DCEmu Regular

hi every one, i just looking every were how to make nintendo ds games work on my max media player for the ds
    Typical NooB asking a question not related to this subject at all , anyway from a very quick google search i found this:

4.3 Playing Games / Running Software
    Any compatible Nintendo DS programs with the ‘.nds’ file extension that you put on your MAX Media Dock’s Compact Flash card can be run by MAX Media Player. Use the MAX Media Player browser to navigate to the .nds file you want to run (it is suggested you store .nds files in the ‘GAMES’ folder) and double-tap with the stylus to run it.
    Once you have started a program, the only way back to the MAX Media Player browser is to reboot your DS.

And here is the web site where you can download all files and instructions and sort out any other legal problems your having: http://us.codejunkies.com/mpds/support.htm

Regards , paul

Anyway back on track..........................

I converted 10 or so neogeo games and very surprised they all work and almost perfectly except this maze game where you need some other controls , wish the little start up tune was working!

EDIT: V line (set 1 & 2) don't work, comes up saying SRAM ERROR , i have tried bios 1 / 2 and some uni bios

paul :thumbup:
    Last edited by paul3100; May 5th, 2008 at 19:11. Reason: game broken!

DCEmu Newbie

@BigBurito: Don't forget, the roms themselves must be MAME-compatible. I kept getting that crazy green screen too, but it turned out it wasn't the bios, it was my roms! Try obtaining your roms from alternate sources until you find versions that work, and good luck.

EDIT: Whoops, never mind, BigBurito, I see you found a workaround.

Anyway, HUGE congratulations, cheers, thanks and well-wishes to Mr. Ingram. I think it's safe to say that NeoDS has pretty well set this community on fire. I certainly never in my wildest dreams expected to be playing Mark of the Wolves on my DS! We all appreciate this wonderful gift you've given us, Ben. Is there anything we can do for you, be it beta testing, PayPal donations, website traffic? I'm sure many of us would love to help out in whatever way we can.
    Last edited by dave auto; May 5th, 2008 at 13:19.

DCEmu Newbie

wash your car, shine your shoes, or how about a massage?

DCEmu Regular

wash your car, shine your shoes, or how about a massage?
    Why don't you stop making pointless posts and get a life! or at least leave a message that has some thing remotely to do with this topic!!!

Metal slug 2 crashes when just about to play, all ok up to that point...

Hey i know this is No1 neods and its taken a year to produce and its is indeed an excellent first neo geo BUT when will we see o.2? with save state perhaps

paul

DCEmu Newbie

Default new ver is out!

Can someone with DS please test new version and see if World Heroes (any) are working now?

DCEmu Regular

World heroes perfect works on latest neods using supercard SCS1 SCHC :-)

paul

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by paul3100 View Post
    World heroes perfect works on latest neods using supercard SCS1 SCHC :-)

paul
    Thanks. :thumbup: Cann't wait till I get home and finally be able to store WH series on my Supercard One.

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone get it works on Supercard SD Rumble?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by -evilryu- View Post
    Anyone get it works on Supercard SD Rumble?
    Did you not download older version from here?

http://www.fs2you.com/files/9ad14a0a...-00142218fc6e/

Included is the dldi.scp, just replace older .nds with newer and that should make your supercard load up neods fine.

*hopefully*

Thread Information