Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: NeoDS - Neo Geo AES/MVS Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Pro

Just make a shortcut of NeoDsConvert.exe, right click it and add -bios1 to the target. Like this "C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\Desktop\NeoGeo\NeoDs\NeoDsConver t\NeoDsConvert.exe" -bios1. Put neogeo.zip(neogeo bios, don't extract) and your zipped games like lresort.zip in the same folder NeoDs\NeoDsConvert and then run your shortcut with the -bios1 added to target. Remember it is a space then the -bios1.
    No need to use the command prompt.

DCEmu Newbie

You can also put NeoDsConvert.exe and all your games.zip in a folder then create a .txt file, open it and type:

NeoDsConvert.exe -bios1

Close it and save, rename the extension .txt to .bat and run the .bat instead of NeoDsConvert.exe, it will automatically convert all your games in the folder. You can try bios6 for metal slug for exemple, with japanese bios the blood is red!
    Last edited by Shidori; April 30th, 2008 at 13:16.

DCEmu Rookie

Wow, wow, wow. An amazing achievement! I really had to see this to believe it. Still not sure I do, given how fantastically it works as a first version.

You must be an amazing coder. Thanks hugely!

Can't wait to test it at home, I have a SC + Superkey...

Anyone have problem with SC ?

DCEmu Newbie

hi i have also problem load game on supercard sd slot-2 big,
    neods loads ok, shows games but on loading it freezes..hm

ingramb Thank You!!!!!
    I never thought neo-geo would be able to be emulated! First a Genesis with sound and now this! This is a great time for ds homebrew!

Ok, maybe this can help a bit, since i finally managed to get some games running.
    Rembember when it was said that the games MUST be MAME compatible? Well, it really does.
    How can you check if your game have chaces on running on NeoDS? Open the zip file, and check the files extension. If they are .rom, they WON'T work. They MUST be .bin, ok?
    I tried Metal Slug, Capitain Tomaday and Cyber Lip, and they worked great (aside the MS granade bug).
    And no, you don't need the neogeo.neo file on your cart.

So far, Metal Slug 2 does not work (hangs after character selection, with background music playing)

And on another notice, the -bios5 parameter is calling the debug bios instead the japan mentioned on the readme, but it seems to change from game to game.

BTW, i'm using R4. Didn't test on my G6 Lite, tough.

DCEmu Coder

> Is it because I have a Max Media Dock?
    I have a Max Media Dock CF, and it works. Could be a problem with your roms.

> How can you check if your game have chaces on running on NeoDS?
    The BEST way to see if they have a chance of running is to download MAME, and see if your games run there. If MAME can't run them, you have no chance.

> And on another notice, the -bios5 parameter is calling the debug bios instead the japan mentioned on the readme, but it seems to change from game to game.
    The -bios option is just broken Will be fixed soon.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for this fantastic Emulator, works great on my R4 DS. Don't have any problems with bios-5 either, but I only tried half a dozen games so far. It would be great if it was possible to access the Test Menu, so that you can switch to red blood in the Metal Slug games.

DCEmu Newbie

i have mame roms, and also friend send me winjamm working .neo file and its not working either on my supercard sd slot-2 , anyone with the same problem? hm

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information