Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music_prx plugin for 3.90+ fw

Quote Originally Posted by justicejoe View Post
    so is that 828mb an error because there no way i dl a gb of stuff in the 2min it took.
    Umm, no its called compression.
    And it seems to be working really well in this case.
    The "audio_id" file, in the source folder, is huge.
    I re-upped the plug-in only.

In any case, seems to work good with the fatmsmod patch applied using 3.90M330-3
    Even works on my counterfeit card (which requires fatmsmod to work at all on 3.90M33-3)

Last edited by MicroNut; May 1st, 2008 at 14:31.

ok, been running this since first post.

no probs wutsoever. lil glitch when other things access the MS but besides that, all functions working perfect. all songs playing no matter what mhz, all are mp3. one thing, pressing CIRCLE in combo is supposed to reload the song, but it only pauses. no reload. repressing CIRCLE doesnt play after pausing, you have to restart by pressing R TRIGGER in combo. also, pressing SQUARE now brings up a debug display (different than before, much more info) along with prx info like LOOP, RAND, SEQ, track name, cpu speed, vol, igm (in game music- which i think is aimed at turning music in brew/cso on or off, but isnt working for me i think cause ive ripped out most music in all games anywaylolol)..

note: i used NOTE instead of SELECT on the config so the m33 vsh menu in 390 doesnt pop up everytime. so inside music.config,txt, wherever there is a command which starts as SELECT | xxx, where xxx is any button to correspond the function, replace SELECT with NOTE. thus when u press NOTE with the button to correspond the function, you wont see the m33 vsh menu.

note: i also disable the control for cpu speed in the config, as it is set by m33 vsh menu in 390 for most stability. then i wont accidentally change it by pressing buttons when im zoned out.

note:running the prx ingame, hit home and exiting from brew/cso to xmb -automatically shuts off the prx until you use the combo to start again. no sweat.

neways now im runnig the iso brrew vsh mp3 player, and it was well worth it.. thanks and all respek to ahmann for giving birth and especially to cpajsute for raising the crop.

390m33 rejoice@@!!!)))

why oh why is it 829mb . please answer .Non of the other music .prx had any files that big?

thanks for the release but why did everybody who wanted it just use the cfw extender ?? just a question it does do the same thing with more

the zip files 5.15mb, doubt u could compress that from 800mb :rofl: i am downloadin as i type

i stand correctd.. :rofl: what is the phatmsmod?
    Last edited by Mr-S; May 17th, 2008 at 10:01.

DCEmu Newbie

I am running 3.90 m33-3 slim, how do you install this? The readme isn't very clear.

re read the readme.

lol.

this is a seplugin file, you need the seplugin folder at root of ms, this goes in it, and config needs to be configd to your liking, and files need to but in the right place. then goto recoverym33, and enable the plugin on both vsh and game, and then u win!!

reread the readme too.

hmm i cant get the music to work in games only the vsh menu

Would this allow me to play my music in the browser? Because thats a plugin I really need.

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah it works in the browser (and damn near everywhere else). When I didn't see this for 3.90 I had to downgrade my psp just to have it but now with this release I can get 3.90 back so I am .
    Last edited by ab9003; May 2nd, 2008 at 22:02.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information