Thread: 32 new Street Fighter IV screens

General games 32 new Street Fighter IV screens

via Computer and Video Games

Capcom has released some of the nice screenshots of Street Fighter IV, which we think look great. Don't take our word for it though: have a look yourself.

We recognise they're not perfect - in particular Ryu's feet appear to belong to the Incredible Hulk and Chun Li still looks like a bloke - but the sheer style of them has us sold.

The backgrounds also look good and the lighting is quite impressive. In one shot, a setting sun in one shot casts rays over Ryu and Sagat.

If you haven't already seen them, we'd recommend checking out the videos on our Street Fighter IV game page. We want a release date now please, Capcom.

Screenshots

Nice screens really, but I prefer the prequels. I cannot wait for the Xbox 360 version anyway

i hope thats not next gen

the characters are not super modeled or special textured in any way

the textures themselves look like standard old flat paint we have seen since the DC, just in higher res and a tad bit more filter

and the background terrain looks like asherons call, a mmorpg that came out in 1999

or maby i just dont care about street fighter anymore after being bombarded with it for over a decade

dunno

im sure the pixel shaders are pretty and its so fast no humon can really "play" it

DCEmu Regular

I personally think it looks amazing! I've been an avid fan of street fighter since it's first release in the arcades. I really think they are going in the right direction to evolve the street fighter series. I've seen the game in motion and it's pretty damn nice looking. Stills never do a game justice. Also very avid SF fanatics in Japan are really enjoying the new installment to the series. Where the hell did you get Asheron's Call from? No way in hell it looks remotely close to that. I played that game for years.

This does indeed look fantastic!

I cant wait to get my hand on this!

Thread Information