Thread: 3.90 m33 plugins??

Default 3.90 m33 plugins??

Do plugins really work?? i hav had no luck, neither has a friend... my vsh crashes, or loading a game crashes, with the ported music prx, or the latest cwcheat , i hating this as i cant listen to music in games with annoying audio... someone help please.. driving me inasne..

plugins have always worked for me the music prx works fine but i cant get the music to play in games

how did you do it?

Only a certain amount of plugins work, many are specific to the old OE firmwares and don't work, but there are some that do.

Quote Originally Posted by cal360 View Post
    Only a certain amount of plugins work, many are specific to the old OE firmwares and don't work, but there are some that do.
    these are specific to 3.90 m33 wich i am on... the music prx port, and the cwcheat yet they they crash my vsh ... i havent used any plugins sinz i was on 3.40 oe and thats been a while now

Same with me when I try using popsloader while having themes prx active. It either doesnt show the games at certain themes or when I play FFVII, i cant get into a battle without freezing.

Sound like you have the same problem as me. For some reason, POPS will only read the first line. Which i am assuming you have ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheatpops.prx. If you put popsloader.prx line first you wont get the freezeing error for FFVII. I learned the hard way....

Still trying to figure out why pops.txt wont load more than one line of text....

Quote Originally Posted by bacalacadaca View Post
    plugins have always worked for me the music prx works fine but i cant get the music to play in games

how did you do it?
    the same way i did others,plugins go into seplugins folder, .txt get updated with file paths,when i activate them in recovery,vsh wont load

SOLUTION!!!!
    okay my plugins seem to conflict, my music.prx i can confirm workin gon vsh, and my popsloader now works.. however, i hav only had on plugin on my memcard at a time, poploaders wouldnt even work if there was a vsh or game plugin on there.. but atleast it working, hope those with ismliar problems benfit from this thread.

thanks for all your help guys
    much appreciated
    Mr - S
    Last edited by Mr-S; May 19th, 2008 at 15:50. Reason: soved :)

Thread Information