Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FrodoDS - c64 emulator new screenshot

Have you got a version that I can try out? I can test a few games etc, thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by scrabbus
    Have you got a version that I can try out? I can test a few games etc, thanks
    ...only a test -release for bugs report.. YOu can'T play games but ONLY test one....

Ok I've tested this , and I can already state that this is an absolutely fantastic achievment. Yes there is a way to go in regards to the sound and touch screen implementation, but what I have seen so far deserves a medal. EXCELLENT WORK, WELL DONE.

DCEmu Newbie

i am having trouble with this emulator , i know it only plays a couple of games , but i have tried several different releases , i found one that will work on my sc sdmicro slot1 without being patched , but it won't get past the compo' screen properly unless i press the a button , then you get the c64 blue screen , which absolutey makes me feel great for the old days of c64 , but i can't select any directories or load anything , i have tried v4.2 and patched it and it goes all the through even has dir selection , i select a rom and then the c64 screen comes up , i type in the usual line to load up a disk and pow .... nothing .... i got excited that i got further this time . what am i doing wrong . which version should i look for as in a working beta . i have seen vids on one working , i miss paradroid .....badly . love the game . good work on this project , great idea with the keyboard , although any version with the keyboard at the top half of the touch screen doesn't work properly .

well done , fantastic work so far . good luck with it . can't wait for the next release getting closer to playing games .

DCEmu Newbie

Looks like a great app!
    But how do I make it work on my Supercard Lite?
    My screen (white) freezes at start then nothing :-(

Please help!

Thanks.

dldi patch the .nds file

DCEmu Newbie

Is there full SID emulation on this? Can I use C64 music trackers?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information