Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet on The Xbox 360!

pibs, you don't need it in the same room, you can have a long ass Ethernet cable or a wifi adapter.

Anger, you don't need media center edition, I have vista and I installed it, the thing ran just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven6 View Post
    Anger, you don't need media center edition, I have vista and I installed it, the thing ran just fine.
    you do with xp i think because vista comes with media centre pre-installed but standard xp doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by mcdougall57 View Post
    you do with xp i think because vista comes with media centre pre-installed but standard xp doesnt
    yea with xp I believe its a whole different OS that u have to install XP MC or something like that, which is the reason many 360 users have no access to the browser and so no hype about it is created.

oh and eleven6 I never meant to say you needed it in the same room, just pointing out that some people have their consoles in the same room their pcs are in, so it defeats the purpose of a browser. Nonetheless MS should of just added it..... I got kind of excited when I saw the internet browser on GTAIV but it wasn't real lol

Where is the link to the program? It says to download the program here, but there is no link. :\

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information