Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: CaSTaway/PSP v005 released!

DCEmu Newbie

It was the 150 kernel addon available from

here/

I mentioned. Not sure about the slim as I just have a large one

Looking forwards to the update.

Any chance of saving emu options for each game?

also what clock speed does it run at by default?

cheers

l00k

look! Good to see you still hanging around

It runs are default (which on CFW can be set I think). I'm not currently changing the clock though I will add options to adjust since some games need less, some need more. Saving settings to config files or per-game (really, per-disk since can't tell what your'e doing within a given disk) is a maybe. (ie: For 50hz games its annoying since you have to switch every time, so I know its a good idea.) Just time is tight

Let me get 006 out, and pollished for both fat and slim so I have a solid base to go on, and then we can work on a to-do list going forward? I've got a new build environment, and new libs and such, so good to get a foundation down first.

jeff

Sounds great. Really looking forward to this one

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by skeezix View Post
    look! Good to see you still hanging around

It runs are default (which on CFW can be set I think). I'm not currently changing the clock though I will add options to adjust since some games need less, some need more. Saving settings to config files or per-game (really, per-disk since can't tell what your'e doing within a given disk) is a maybe. (ie: For 50hz games its annoying since you have to switch every time, so I know its a good idea.) Just time is tight

Let me get 006 out, and pollished for both fat and slim so I have a solid base to go on, and then we can work on a to-do list going forward? I've got a new build environment, and new libs and such, so good to get a foundation down first.

jeff
    praps save settings in save state i generally dont like going through the loading from disk menu business so i use save states

DCEmu Newbie

ehup! hows 006 coming along?

I'm more excited about this being developed again than any recent psp game release :thumbup:

Hopefully I'll put out 006 as detailed above today. ie: I've fixed a couple buried emulation oddities which made Dungeon Master crash sometimes in deep dungeons (which annoyed me to no end , and am cleaning up the UI a bit and getting it up to snuff with my gp2x build.So not sure how much you will notice in this, but at least it gets my build environment ready again and everything sorted out with the Slim.

(And we'll find out if it also works on the fat, or if I need to build twice for each release, and so on.)

So.. soon. I am constantly reminded how precious free time is nowadays

jeff

DCEmu Newbie

joy of joy I've never been able to get oids working.

I've got a big fat one if you need it testing.

PM me if you want IM details.

as for the free time aspect I'm well aware. I have 2 young'uns of my own

Oids works for me, IIRC. I think some versions had a hard time getting past the intro, but I definatley have played it a bunch of times on gp2x and psp .. don't recall which crack group.

(I don't remember much of anything these days ..

Two is .. something wer're not yet come to terms with; imaginging two or even three.. *fear*

jeff

Get CaSTaway build 006 here:
    http://www.codejedi.com/shadowplan/castaway.html

Direct link is:
    http://www.codejedi.com/castaway/bin...ay-psp-006.zip

I've proven it to work on my PSP Slim; I hope it still works on the Fat.

Please let me know if..
    - it works on your Slim
    - it works on your Fat with firmware 3.6 or later
    - it works on your Fat with firmware earlier than 3.6
    - it works on your Fat with 1.5

I am not including a kxploited or firmware-1.0 build in this release, in hopes this new Slim-happy one works on them all.. but we'll have to find out, and I'll adjust my releases as needed. (ie: If I need to include 2 or 3 or 4 builds for different firmwares, I will.)

This release freshens up the emu to my latest codebase and fixes a number of minor issues both in the emu and in the interface, as well as adding some goofy UI effects.

jeff

Edit: Known to work on Fat with 3.52 and 3.71, as well as Slim.

DCEmu Newbie

Cheers!

Works on my 3.71 m33-3 chunk

Like the GEM style disk picker. It hurt my eyes a bit though after a few drinks. Any chance you make it fill the screen?

Need to test some more stuff. Mighty Boosh got in the way.

OIDS
    I've got Automation 97 for oids which seems to mess up on the controls and just go mental. ship just start flying horizontally. will look for another release tomorrow. anyone know a good un?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information