Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CaSTaway/PSP v005 released!

Default CaSTaway/PSP v005 released!

Nab it here:

http://www.codejedi.com/castaway/

Scaling modes, throttling, and more

jeff

I new you guys missed your fix!

PS: If someone can make and test a 1.0 eboot, mail it over to me to upload to my site!

Blog Entries

awesome work, off to post now

Hi,

I dont know how to make a 1.0 eboot from 1.5
    In my case when I use the pspdev I directly got an 1.0.

Anyway, if somebody could tell skeezix how to make a 1.0, so he could release both 1.0 and 1.5 version at the same time that would be great.
    Could not test version 4.

EDIT : Oupps... zip on the site seems to include 1.0!!!
    Sorry for stupid comment guyz.
    Keep up the good work.

This is another great release. havn't tested the 250 plus disks yet but the scalling options are nice, a few games actually look nicer without smoothing.

Great work Skeezix!

DCEmu Newbie

Default tos problems

Sorry if this is obvious but I've been trying for hours to sort this....
    I have the uk 1.02 tos image,I have renamed it to tos.rom but it wont show up once the emulator is running.I've got a 1.0 version psp so I am trying the 3.0b version of castaway.I'm putting an unzipped image of the tos file in the atari st folder but no joy.I have both folders seperate on my system under psp/game.Any ideas please as I need to play IK+ badly

Well first things first go grab the latest version (it has a 1.0 version attached), then triple chek the tos.rom is named correctly and not tos.rom.rom (as sometimes happens). Then if that doesn't work try another version of the tos.

If still no go, post here again and I'll help you figure it out.

With regards to 1.0 versions.. theres some tools to convert, but I don't like the idea of convert-and-hope, though it likely works.. I like to 'know' it works by having someone test it, who has a 1.0 PSP Perhaps I should just include a 1.0 and 'hope for the best' normally..

laxer -- hopefully I'll get Hatari working nicely soon as well; I've got it working 'nearly' now, and it handles overscan much better, though sync-scrolling and such often throws it off still

jeff

DCEmu Newbie

Default tos problems

Thanks for the info about the new version,still no joy though....

I have the tos.rom in the same directory as the games,does it need to be in its own subfolder.Or maybe it should be tos.rom(full stop) or does caps make a difference?TOS.ROM?

I'm thinking its maybe the way I am naming the image,possibly missing a space or full stop or something (clutching at straws I think )

I can get other versions of the tos image-do you know which others work?

Really appreciate your help.

The TOS rom never shows up in the listing, but its needed for anything useful to occur. ie: Just having it present, and then start up the emulation, and you'll get the green GEM up. The emu will bitch if the TOS isn't present, however, so you know right away.

It goes in the same place as the games (since it has a different file extension, it doesn't hurt.)

Case shouldn't matter, but try making it "tos.rom" to be safe.. you never know if ToS.RoM works :P

Make sure its unzipped..

jeff

The TOS should be all lower case - tos.rom

Check you PM's I have an idea.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information