Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SNES9X Channel Emulator with BANNER

Quote Originally Posted by icecoolwas View Post
    i just got the urge to try it out and i did, didnt work

I downloaded Wad installer v1 and renamed the file to boot.elf

I downloaded your wad and renamed it to title.wad

Put them both on sd card, ran twilight hack, pressed 1+2 At the screen pressed A a bunch of numbers came up and it froze there and it said exception occured.

i have a pal wii

what did i do wrong?
    You're supposed to name it to something other than title.

Quote Originally Posted by PeyeRate420 View Post
    hey did you install it via a elf loader app or the twilight hack?
    just curious? and could that be a region thing? i have a NTSC has anyone using a PAL had problems?everything ive ever gotten by the legend that is Senior JPaRaDoX! Has worked without a single flaw EVER before so i would have to guess something is missing man
    well lets see, i have an NTSC console, i installed it through the twilight hack.

so i would ask what is your FW version and have you ever tried using wad uninstaller...removing it...and then try RE installing the .WAD?
    im not sure how to find out my FW version but when i open my system setting on the first page at the top right it says ver 3.1U i dunno if that's what I'm looking for.
    ill try uninstalling it with WAD uninstaller in a second and update this post with my results.

EDIT: i tried it and still restarting. I'm slowly going insane.

YOU DONT HAVE THE SNES9X folders installed as well?

this assumes that you have the file structure ( rom folder ect) so maybe that could play a part? idunno just some thoughts on your issue bro...
    I'm fairly sure i got the folders right, considering i can run the emulator off the twilight hack just fine.

EDIT #2: i tried reformatting my wii and trying again, still no luck.
    Last edited by Mooroar; May 12th, 2008 at 21:42.

yeah thats crazy bro! i use 3.2u fw on a ntsc-u wii and it works pefect? that is strange...could it be the fw i know for wiiware wads to work you need 3.2u but i wouldnt think that it matters for brew im stumped 2 bro....everything but your fw seems the same and yeah if you had it running on the twilight hack one would think the file structure is proper (if that even matters in a wad channel) but it does work on some NTSC wii's for sure

to the guy getting the black and white i wonder if running "freethewads" on it would help?

I made a video of starting up the emulator if anyone's interested.

This is an awesome release! I only wish for front SD saving! Otherwise top notch!!! Great banner and music!

woo,i finally got it to work, and you were right peyerate the problem was my FW, i had to drag me wii to a friends house to use his wireless but it worked

for those who mighth ave the same problem as i did, make sure your wii is fully updated before trying.

If you need any graphics for future releases Im your man! :thumbup:

Cool.

I'm search that!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Hi, I'm a newbie here and I have a question to ask: I got Exception 0300 when I walked backwards in my american Twilight Princess RVL-RZDE-0A-0 starting with my v0 TP hack save file. I got the latest firmware update on my american Wii. Also, I did all what the readme-file asked me to do. How can I fix it?

Edit: Never mind. I went to YouTube and followed the exact instructions given to me from a Wii Homebrew Channel 101-video.
    Last edited by AmonJuhu; July 31st, 2008 at 10:57. Reason: Found answer

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AmonJuhu View Post
    Hi, I'm a newbie here and I have a question to ask: I got Exception 0300 when I walked backwards in my american Twilight Princess RVL-RZDE-0A-0 starting with my v0 TP hack save file. I got the latest firmware update on my american Wii. Also, I did all what the readme-file asked me to do. How can I fix it?
    You have a corrupt boot.elf or boot.dol. Download it again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information