Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: DownGrader for V2.00 to V1.50 is Released

Quote Originally Posted by theDrunkenDog
    Okay, I have THIS Problem and it makes me really angry:

I know, that it's normal that the PSP shows this weird white text on the black screen, but it won't go away, yesterday I waited about 2 hours and it did not stop! After 6 Minutes the screen turns black, but if I hit a button, the text comes back, I can't switch it off, I have to remove the battery pack. After this, everything is as it's explained in the readme (blue screen with warning and so on), and the PSP also says, that it's 1.50, but the Emulators don't work! Can anybody please help me??

I had the same problem. I downloaded 3 sets of instructions for this in case something went wrong, i was really nervous and wanted to make sure i knew what to do. one set says the psp will turn off after the numbers screen, another says to wait a few secs and then to turn it off and back on. mine didnt turn off and then i tried to turn it off and it wouldnt...after 3 or 4 mins i got really nervous and took out the battery. if u check the threads, ull see many people had the same problem and had to take out the battery. but then i went thru the rest of the process smoothly.

as for the ems not working, try some different ones. ive found that some worked and some didnt even before i upgraded by mistake. then after i redowngraded those same ones didnt work, but i did have success loading others. for this reason, i dont attribute the problem to the downgrade at all. you may have a different issue, but I would still try loading some other ems before giving up

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah it works Love it homebrew here i come

Quote Originally Posted by Largo_W
    Yes u can delete it. also the .bin stuff and the .tiff image.
    I had 2 Points where i thought i bricked "it" :
    1. After nothin happend after the overflow (after 5 Min with off-powered screenlight) -> Resolution: get off the battery
    2. After the "Upgrade failed" screen. I waited 5 Min, the get off the battery again.
    "Reboot" *switchin on again, bluescreen, 1.50. Im fine with playin Mega Man1, thanks

@heyOKE
    You will stay at your foreign language when u downlgrade. I also still have mine

Edit: Bah. Too slow typing..
    I saw a bunch of files in the root after i did this downgrade. which ones can i delete and which ones need to stay? I dont want to delete em all and wind up with a brick. i could always save them in a temp file on my HD but i dunno if i can replace em just by dragging em back in if i was wrong.

hey guys,

I found a version of the original Japanese release of version 2, on a japanese website. followed the instructions to the word, OMG i was so nervous because I didn't want to give my friend his PSP Brick. . Anyways, after reading through it 10 times and step by step, all works well. He too can now enjoy the homebrew scene with me. Thanks for your suggestions . I really don't want to do that again. hehe

DCEmu Newbie

Question wont work

Ive a problem with the downgrader. i have all the stuff on my memorystick and when i open the photo, the jumbled text appears. now...if i just push the power swich up nothing happens. do you mean restart psp by taking the akku out? and the ac adaptor of course otherwise there is still power.....if i take out the akku and put it back in. the files exist in the root of the memory stick but when i want to open the 1.50 eboot it says that i already have 2.00 and its not neccesary to update so no downgrading. what shall i do? plz help me i wanna use homebrew!!!!
    cya DkoDe aka Extra_Crispy

Hi I also am a newby running an english machine on 2.0, if you are saving all this on the memory card is it possible to have 1 memory card on 2.0 and the other on 1.50 and just swap between them, as I so want homebrew and ems but am so addicted to winning eleven.

DCEmu Newbie

Maybe it helps if i say that i have an us psp with europe firmware 2.00

i'm having trouble getting the actual downgrader to work, the s/ystem is showing the update but won't let me change it back to 1.5 what should i do

Quote Originally Posted by skyline128
    Hi I also am a newby running an english machine on 2.0, if you are saving all this on the memory card is it possible to have 1 memory card on 2.0 and the other on 1.50 and just swap between them, as I so want homebrew and ems but am so addicted to winning eleven.
    No, the firmware is installed on the unit itself, not the memory card, if im not mistaken..although it would be cool if you could do that! haha, in retrospect, maybe someone already has somewhere.. some brilliant people out there..

why won't it go into the version changer after i have put everything where they need to be. plz help, i want homebrew

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information