Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: DownGrader for V2.00 to V1.50 is Released

Brakken, I highly appreciate that well thought input.

I was wondering about that guy and now I dont have to look.

*by the way, I checked that out on the wab site, thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Default help

I have done this and got ver 1.50 tried to run some more software didnt work gave up then put umd in it showed up as norm put would not run it says corupt sotware then I looked at ver evenly and there is nothing in ver just blank

DCEmu Newbie

Yo, I Have Norton Anti-virus and it says its a virus, should i trust u and deactivate my norton or just forget this?

DCEmu Newbie

hello everyone.
    i'll be the first to acknowledge my n00b-ness both in this forum and to the psp.
    i just got my first psp today for christmas and i dont know very much about it.
    one of the things that intrigued me about it, was the downgrade and ability to play emulators.
    ive read through this entire thread and im going to attempt the downgrade very soon but i had a few n00b questions that i would like directly answered.
    thanks for anyone who takes the time to read my questions and answer them.

-i have a US version 2.0 and i enjoy my web browser. if i do this downgrade to a version 1.5 will i be able to play new games, and will i be able to retain my browser. if so...how is this possible?

-i dont know much about emulators, where they are available, how they work. if anyone can share important information, or at least links directing me to info that would be a great help.

-anything else you'd like to share so i dont brick my brand new psp would be greatly appriciated as well.

thanks!!

-chris

this is sort of a late reply but i thoguht i would write anyway..if i were you, i'd first try the eboot loader, before trying to downgrade. that way you can keep your web browser. if but be careful if you downgrade, theres a lot of fake downgraders out there with viruses, u dont want to brick your new psp. theres quality h-brew on this very site, you dont have to go searching around too much. i know it can be a pain to go thru all the threads but it is worth it, trust me. also, if you follow the directions and make sure you get your h-brew from quality sites like this one, it is unlikely you will brick your psp. hope you enjoy your xmas pressie!

Quote Originally Posted by christopherloriz
    hello everyone.
    i'll be the first to acknowledge my n00b-ness both in this forum and to the psp.
    i just got my first psp today for christmas and i dont know very much about it.
    one of the things that intrigued me about it, was the downgrade and ability to play emulators.
    ive read through this entire thread and im going to attempt the downgrade very soon but i had a few n00b questions that i would like directly answered.
    thanks for anyone who takes the time to read my questions and answer them.

-i have a US version 2.0 and i enjoy my web browser. if i do this downgrade to a version 1.5 will i be able to play new games, and will i be able to retain my browser. if so...how is this possible?

-i dont know much about emulators, where they are available, how they work. if anyone can share important information, or at least links directing me to info that would be a great help.

-anything else you'd like to share so i dont brick my brand new psp would be greatly appriciated as well.

thanks!!

-chris

DCEmu Newbie

Default MphDowngrader

Καλησπέρα φίλε ή φίλη.Διάβασα κάτι που έγραψες σχετικά με το MPHDowngrader. Όμως μe τιποτα δε μπορω να το βρω καθαρο αφου οπου κ να εψαξα εχει μεσα τον ιο κ μου σβηνει το αρχειο.μηπως εσυ το εχεισ καθαρο; ξερω οτι σου ειμαι ξενος κ δεν εισαι υποχρεωμενος/η αλλα βλεπω οτι εχεισ στειλει πολλα μηνυματα οποτε εισαι απο αυτουσ/εσ που βοηθουν τους αλλουσ.please θα σου ειμαι υπόχρεος. το e-mail μου ειναι [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by mpaxaros
    Καλησπέρα φίλε ή φίλη.Διάβασα κάτι που έγραψες σχετικά με το MPHDowngrader. Όμως μe τιποτα δε μπορω να το βρω καθαρο αφου οπου κ να εψαξα εχει μεσα τον ιο κ μου σβηνει το αρχειο.μηπως εσυ το εχεισ καθαρο; ξερω οτι σου ειμαι ξενος κ δεν εισαι υποχρεωμενος/η αλλα βλεπω οτι εχεισ στειλει πολλα μηνυματα οποτε εισαι απο αυτουσ/εσ που βοηθουν τους αλλουσ.please θα σου ειμαι υπόχρεος.
    Erm...anyone?...translation maybe?

Cheers,
    MGFox
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Quote Originally Posted by mpaxaros
    Καλησπέρα φίλε ή φίλη.Διάβασα κάτι που έγραψες σχετικά με το MPHDowngrader. Όμως μe τιποτα δε μπορω να το βρω καθαρο αφου οπου κ να εψαξα εχει μεσα τον ιο κ μου σβηνει το αρχειο.μηπως εσυ το εχεισ καθαρο; ξερω οτι σου ειμαι ξενος κ δεν εισαι υποχρεωμενος/η αλλα βλεπω οτι εχεισ στειλει πολλα μηνυματα οποτε εισαι απο αυτουσ/εσ που βοηθουν τους αλλουσ.please θα σου ειμαι υπόχρεος. το e-mail μου ειναι [email protected]
    translated
    Good evening my dear friend. I read something you wrote about the MPHDowngrader. I can't find it clean(virus-free) since everywhere i searched i find it infected and the file is deleted. Do you have it clean? i know i am a stranger to you and you don't have to do it but i see that you have sent many messages which means you are a helpful person. Please do i will be very much grateful to you. my e-mail is [email protected]

DCEmu Newbie

its not a virus , it detects it as a trojan horse due to the nature of the code afaik , dont worry and deactivate nortons while you download/use it , i downgraded my psp a while back then installed nortons recently , it then promptly removed the file from my pc and my psp memory card. thankfully it isnt needed on the psp once downgrade is complete.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Help

I have followed the instructions given but on reboot the version says 1.0 whicj i assume is right
    but i have a file called bak_index.dat not index.dat.bak

don't know if this will blow it when i run the 1.5 update

so help should io run it all again or is this correct

thanks for any help

Thread Information