Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: DownGrader for V2.00 to V1.50 is Released

weird how mine downgraded, cant remember even putting firmware 1.5 on it.. but after it came on a black screen with numbers i panic'd then when to system to find this

cirus...thats the downgrade exploit, which changes some values and makes your psp *think* its a 1.00, but its still completely a 2.00
    however, this gives you the option to run the 1.5 update file to *upgrade* your psp from the 1.00 version it thinks it is to 1.5, while it is really downgrading

and to all those having trouble playing homebrew on a 1.5, go to a "Playing Homebrew on a 1.5 PSP" FAQ, it will explain how to use the kxploit program (though i recommend getting Seipsp tools, PSPbrew, etc) to convert the eboots to run homebrew on a 1.5.
    its not the downgrader that doesnt let you play it, you just need to know how to play homebrew on a 1.5

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by echel0n
    i have a USA psp that i bought on the first day it came out, with firmware 1.0. I bought a game that told me i needed to upgrade to 1.5.2 to play and like an idiot i went and did it, thinking all 1.5.x still took homebrew. i kicked myself after..
    uh, no US PSP came with 1.0. i bought it release day and it was 1.5... :P

it worked babyyyyyyy! woo HOO! YES! ***dances round the room*** thank you!!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bobcobb
    I guess you can't play new games on the downgraded version? If you can, then It's gonna rock!
    Of course you can.. you just need to use one of the Version changers (WAB or MHP) to change your version number back to 2.00

ok yes you 100% can re upgrade to version 2.0 after the downgrade i have now upgraded and downgraded 3 times with no problems. I do have one question though if i use the Version changer so i can play newer games like burnout on version 1.5 will i still be able to upgrade back to 2.0

Yes
    for all new 1.50 users you will need to
    Use (SeiPSPTool.exe) or (KXploit Tool )
    To put youe emulators on your pSP If not you will get a "Game could not start" warning

Search this forum for the word (pre made emulators) and you can find them already made and ready to use in 1.50

Default Simple

Quote Originally Posted by Megaman6201
    ok yes you 100% can re upgrade to version 2.0 after the downgrade i have now upgraded and downgraded 3 times with no problems. I do have one question though if i use the Version changer so i can play newer games like burnout on version 1.5 will i still be able to upgrade back to 2.0

Just use the wab changer and put your system at 2.00 and then delete the wab changer
    After that you can play ANYTHING!

Here goes a N00B question; Where I can get the 1.5 eBoot?

Edit; Please, forget it?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information