Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: DownGrader for V2.00 to V1.50 is Released

Quote Originally Posted by Zaibach333
    woa, I was just browsing around and thanks a bunch for the 2.0 link
    Hey Zaibach333,

Sorry to be OT but that avatar is really cool, i like the animation

DCEmu Newbie

Sonyxteam's site dosn't work for me and i NEEEEEDDDD the downgrader. I don't wanna screw up my psp! help!

DCEmu Newbie

If you want a 100% chance of not screwing up your psp, don't downgrade.

i havent heard of any case where someone has bricked their psp, i'd say its reliable as long as you follow the instructions.

DCEmu Newbie

This sucks! I downgraded then noticed I had like 6 broken pixels so I replaced my psp. Then i turned it on and found it was a-ok. so i downgraded it. once again, 6 broken pixels! 3 out of 6 were in the excact same place! I ran the Pixel Cleaner and nothing. It seems that when you downgrade you break pixels! My mom will get angry if tell her there's ANOTHER problem! What am I gonna do?!?!?!?!

DCEmu Regular

ignore it

DCEmu Newbie

There's three bright green ones side by side so theres a green line!

that sucks mate, im sorry to hear that happened. its also strange that it happened twice, I could understand one anomoly but 2 times? are you sure you are following the instructions to the letter? Im not trying to be cheeky, I am just trying to help.. although I know that prob doesnt help much..anyway, I hope you sort things out, i know i would feel just as frustrated, you have my sympathy

I've been hosting a chain with my friends where I downgrade all of their psps and I haven't come across any of those problems, sorry to hear of em man.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey_magic
    Why is it that all Version of MPHDowngrader that I can find are all infected with the "Trojan.PSPBrick" virus - reported to remove critical system files from your PSP.

There are no other mentions of this on here and I am obviously a bit nervous about downgrading for this reason....

If that isn't bad enough, it is also apparent that people are offering 2.01 firmware for download, listed as version 1.50 so that when you downgrade, you actually end up upgrading to a point of no return....

Oh bugger - I'm doomed.

I'm getting the same thing. It's finding a file within overflow.tif called Trojan.PSPBrick. Norton deletes it instantly and links me to this page . I'm not taking the chance.

Of course, it's possible that the folks at Symantec are just using a scare tactic to prevent people from downgrading, but it's still not a risk I'm willing to take.

Thread Information