Thread: PSP Slim can't load UMD/ISO/CSO

Default PSP Slim can't load UMD/ISO/CSO

Hi guys, this is the 4th forum I've seeked help for, and hopefully the last. :thumbup:

Okay I have a PSP Slim I got off of eBay (wait! wait! Don't leave!) It's in perfect physical condition, void/warranty sticker still attached.

I did the UPMS, and installed DCv5 3.90m33-3 on it, and I placed my backed up games, it freezes on the PSP Load screen when you select a game....
    Tried multiple games, than tried UMDs....even the utilities that came with the UPMS doesn't load.

Tried offical firmware 3.90, same thing, 3.80-m33-5, same, etc...multiple games, umd, random bangs, and IT PLAYS GAMES RANDOMLY! 1/100 times literally. 1/100

I formatted the Flash1 using recovery menu, than I did it the hard way by using the nandTool to repartition and format it.

I honestly given up on it and this is my very last attempt. I searched Google, countless forums for a solution for the PSP Slim Freeze/Lock Up. I honestly don't know where to go but here.

Please any advice, links, search tips (keyword that I could search), even a shread of an idea why it doesn't work would make me happy.

Thank You very much, and have a great day.
    Last edited by SmartedPanda; May 22nd, 2008 at 19:15.

Try pandora

Quote Originally Posted by pspmodel1001 View Post
    Try pandora
    UPMS = Softmod of Pandora, did it multiple times, 3.80-5, than, 3.90-3, than 3.90 offical, than 3.80-5 again, than it's on 3.90-m33-3 again....

If you've tried pandora several times and formated flash1, the only thing left to check is if your NAND is corrupted, wich very much likely is

I have no idea how to fix the NAND or even if such thing can be achieved

Quote Originally Posted by mike_jmg View Post
    If you've tried pandora several times and formated flash1, the only thing left to check is if your NAND is corrupted, wich very much likely is

I have no idea how to fix the NAND or even if such thing can be achieved
    Already formatted, and repartitioned the NAND which basically remakes it.

But thanks you for the advice.

Thread Information