Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I'm bored, what's new?

Yeah I know but I was hoping PSMonkey could elaborate on that and still see if it's against his contract, because I wasn't sure if he was still under it. Couldn't the work be passed on possibly?

PSP Coder

Please stop asking about M64, It's dead. PERIOD.

I barely acomplish any of my 3d test projects at home which require a fraction of the time it would take to properly redo M64. Not to mention that rewriting it the way I want to would require the use of a PSP debugger to make sure I do it properly and that would obviously require the use of company tools. Thus negating any chance of it release publicly.

Will I ever mess with m64 again? Probably not for psp. I am currious about how well it would perform on ps3 across the spu but again I really don't have time to port it over to linux and rewrite a new software renderer (ps3 linux has no 3d support).

Comprende?

I know it sucks with strmnnrmn dissipearing off the face of the earth but I don't think anybody realises the amount of work needed to work on a n64 emu. M64 had me doing MANY late nights and ultimately I was only getting 4 or less hours a day of sleep. I'm not very egar to jump back into that.

=(

understandable dude... well congrats by being married...i supposed to get married next year with my ex but that bitch cheated on my lol
    Last edited by acn010; July 20th, 2008 at 19:20.

Quote Originally Posted by acn010 View Post
    understandable dude... well congrats by being married...0i supposed to hey married next year with my ex but that bitch cheated on my lol
    She cheated on your LOL!?

yeah, she cheated on me and my lol

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to provocote any trouble I just haven't heard anything from you and I just wanted to see what kind of state you were in. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers but I clearly understand and thanks for elaborating on the situation.

PSP Coder

acn010,

Ouch dude. An ex of mine cheated with a friend I was supost to trust as much as her. I'm happy though since it lead to my current gf who is now my wife.

CaptainMorgan4,

It's ok. I just wanted to vent that out finaly since you're not the first to keep asking. :P Please don't take it personal.

I didn't I understood what you were saying and I know how frustrating people can be.
    "A little fight in you....I like that."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information