Thread: GBA Movie Player .GBA Compatability

Default GBA Movie Player .GBA Compatability

I can't seem to run any application over 150kb on the GBAMP. Yes, I have got the firmware update, but now all that has done is it has removed the 'This application is too big to run' message and bypassed it, not actually letting you play the files correctly. I get a white screen whenever I try to run a 150kb+ application.
    Goomba and NesAdvance have been rather good, as I can run .nes and .gb files over 150kb flawlessly through those programs, but when using the GBAMP explorer I get the white screen problem.
    Any help or explanation would be appreciated.

Surely it is possible that a launcher could be made purely to run .GBA files, but not an emulator? Just like, a small application that is an alternative to the GBAMP menu just to open .GBA files over 150kb.

...Anyone?

DCEmu Newbie

excuse me for my english.I have a problrm with gba movie player .I put the movieplayer in the cf.after i turn on the gba advance sp and after load the file movie etc on the screen a meesage says that i can push start because it doesn't see the cf.Can you help me ?thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Default gba movie player

excuse me for my english.I have a problrm with gba movie player .I put the movieplayer in the cf.after i turn on the gba advance sp and after load the file movie etc on the screen a meesage says that i can push start because it doesn't see the cf.Can you help me ?thanks

Thread Information