Thread: Starfox problems

DCEmu Newbie

NDS Starfox problems

Hey!
    I know this shouldn't be posted in this forum, and probably in a DS homebrew forum. But when I went to post this in there, it wouldn't let me so anyway, here is my question.

I have the SNEmulDS for my DS, and I want to put starfox on it, but, no madder how many roms of starfox I try, it won't work. I have Super Metroid on it and that works like a great, but starfox won't. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by sjsorgan View Post
    Hey!
    I know this shouldn't be posted in this forum, and probably in a DS homebrew forum. But when I went to post this in there, it wouldn't let me so anyway, here is my question.

I have the SNEmulDS for my DS, and I want to put starfox on it, but, no madder how many roms of starfox I try, it won't work. I have Super Metroid on it and that works like a great, but starfox won't. Can anyone help?
    SNEmulDS doesn't emulate the special super fx chip that is needed to run starfox. Super Metroid doesn't use any special chips.

DCEmu Newbie

ohhhhhhh ok, that's to bad. Thanks!

More complete list of games that will definitely not run in SNEmulDS due to having special chips: http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNES_ga..._special_chips

Thread Information