Thread: Announcing the Wraggy Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Default Announcing the Wraggy Youtube Channel

Tonight i am announcing the opening of the Wraggys Youtube channel which is a Youtube channel for me and my young 7 year old son who has autism, for him he will be streaming himself plaing Video games, for me i hope this develops into something special for him and improves his social skills with the world.

For me the Wraggys Youtube Channel is a way to get my hobbies into the wide world, i am a masssive fan of Theme Parks, Gardening and also Beers Wines Ciders and Spirits and will be posting videos on all the mentioned themes.

Heres a look at the channel here and if you can subscribe that would be awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZM...q9AN_mj4GTzFGA

Thank you for leaving a link to your channel. You have a lot of videos on the Theme Parks theme, but not a single video on the topic of how your son plays. Maybe I just didn't search well?

You have a very interesting YouTube channel. It's sad, of course, that there has been no video on it for almost a whole year. Are you planning to continue your YouTube career or have you completely abandoned your YouTube channel? Recently, for some reason, too many people stop uploading videos to YouTube channels and simply disappear from YouTube. I do not know why this is happening, but my guess is that the pandemic and the coronavirus are to blame for everything. Sometimes youtubers even delete their accounts with all the videos, which is why I like to download my favorite videos through Downloader Online. Although due to the pandemic, many more new YouTubers have appeared, so everything is not so bad.

Last edited by rinegills; August 8th, 2021 at 21:27.

I do not know why this is happening, but my guess is that the pandemic and the coronavirus are to blame for everything. Sometimes youtubers even delete their accounts with all the videos, which is why I like to download my favorite videos through Downloader Online. spicemoneylogin.in myfiosgateway.one

Last edited by kameshbhai511; August 19th, 2021 at 11:40.

Thank you for updating your link here.

Last edited by Johndavidson9; January 8th, 2022 at 09:18.

Thread Information