Thread: Text2PSP help

DCEmu Newbie

Red face Text2PSP help

Alrighty, guys, I ran a search for text2psp, and nothing came up, and I went through the first few pages and I didn't find anything, so hopefully I'm not making a repeat post.

Anyway, I downloaded the Text2PSP and installed it on my PC fine. The problem is, when I try to run it, it says that the beta period is expired, but I can get an update, and it lists a site. Problem is, that site is invalid, and I really need this program so I can load my schoolbooks (already on the PC) into my PSP. Any suggestions, backdoors, or update sitest that anyone can help me with?

Oh, and as long as I'm posting, my speaker on my PSP won't work, nor with the little rack thing, but the headphones will if I plug them into the remote first. I just got my PSP off eBay, so I was wondering if there was an issue with it, or if this is a common problem. Thanks for your help guys!

mate if the speaker isnt working on your PSP, thats not normal! send it back right away and get your money back. my advice is next time go to a reputable dealer. I hope the seller gives you your money back, what a shame it would be if you lost that money for a psp that has no functioning speaker...

I dont mean to get you sad, just really feel bad, I know I would be really upset if I were in your shoes I hope things work out for you..good luck

just a thought, before you send it back, make sure the thing isn't on mute! someone recently helped me out on the forums and showed me how to mute the psp, and you un-mute it the same way: hold down the little music note button for a second or two. that may be the problem. hope it works..

Thread Information