Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CoderX "All remaining 1.5 only homebrew to be ported to 3.xx"

Default Mame4ALL

I think it runs only on 1.5 kernel...

How about Infinicat (Mugen) ??

It's really the only great homebrew that hasn't been ported to kernel3.

Even E-Loader can't load it. Which sucks for NON Time Machine users...

DCEmu Newbie

CoderX this is a great service to the community thank you

There were two spectacular PSP kernel 1.5 ports of hardcore underground japanese shmup games by Kenta Cho:

Noiz2sa:
    http://deniska.dcemu.co.uk/noiz2sa.shtml

rRootage:
    http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/psp-home...mes-15362.html

Since 3.x PSP these great ports have been unplayable natively under 3.x firmware and are screaming for some coder to save them.

DCEmu Rookie

Well, here are some challenging programs to port:

1. Time Baby (Preferably a port without the title screen, if there is one in the latest version)

2. Galactic Breakout (It is a LUA game, but one of the few good ones)

3. GPSP (Probably not that difficult, but it is going to make some people happy)

Thanks CoderX!

I've always wanted to continue improving my Frontier Elite II port, but never had the time to do so.

Your proposal to port homebrews to 3xx sounds great,
    could you please port it while still making the source code available so that I can continue working on it (some day) ?

Default XBMC RI 0.7.6b or 1.0

These are a must for anyone with a PSP and XBMC on their xbox or PC, and rumor has it, it will work when the Wii release is out.

Xbox Media Center Remote Interface
    (http://code.google.com/p/pspmoot/)

I couldn't find the source code for any versions, and unfortunately it is LUA based.

I tried adding the 2 versions as attachments, but I keep getting a 502, bad gateway error.

This would be a godsend for me, no more wires!

And my gf would appreciate it as well :thumbup:

can u code MarioBros and Super Mario Hunt By Sp3ct0r to 3.xx?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Basilisk for 3xx

Quote Originally Posted by Peedo View Post
    macintosh emulator basilisk II.
    Here is the old Macintosh emulator for 3xx firmware. The bugs & crashes are still there.
    The rom is not included, so you need to get a Macintosh Quadra 650 ROM and rename it as mac.rom then drop it in the BasiliskIIPSP dir.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mz2idbngygg

To the other 1.5 homebrews mentioned, i couldn't find the sources, and the others already have 3.xx versions.
    I have other homebrew recompiled to work on 3.xx. Most are games which don't have 3.xx versions. If anyone is interested i can upload them, so let me know.
    Remember, to recompile for 3xx, we need the 1.5 psp sources, so if you want a 3.xx conversion search for the psp source code !

I would like to see ur quan masters, exult and frontier l33t for 3.xx I speak spanish so my english sucks.
    qoopz

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by doobz View Post
    Here is the old Macintosh emulator for 3xx firmware. The bugs & crashes are still there.
    The rom is not included, so you need to get a Macintosh Quadra 650 ROM and rename it as mac.rom then drop it in the BasiliskIIPSP dir.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mz2idbngygg

To the other 1.5 homebrews mentioned, i couldn't find the sources, and the others already have 3.xx versions.
    I have other homebrew recompiled to work on 3.xx. Most are games which don't have 3.xx versions. If anyone is interested i can upload them, so let me know.
    Remember, to recompile for 3xx, we need the 1.5 psp sources, so if you want a 3.xx conversion search for the psp source code !

I would like to see ur quan masters, exult and frontier l33t for 3.xx I speak spanish so my english sucks.
    qoopz
    thanks so much i have been waiting for this, i like impressing people that a psp can run a Macintosh
    yo hablo espanol tambien but i cant make the n when we say nino (boy) can you tell me how??

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information