Thread: Wii System Menu Downgrade! 3.1E to 2.1E

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Rev Wii System Menu Downgrade! 3.1E to 2.1E

Waninkoko known for his WAD Installer for the Nintendo Wii, has released a new video showing that he downgraded a Wii System Menu downgraded from 3.1E to 2.1E. Nothing is special right now or anything that requires a downgrade but this video shows that it is possible and it can be done if needed.

This process seems to be very dangerous and can brick a lot of Wii's. Again, this is just a video to show that its possible but no files were released due to high risk and dangerous process.

Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

This is actually pretty awesome. I wonder how much longer till we start seeing custom-modded Wii Firmwares like with the PSP.

This is pretty cool! If we can somehow load homebrew off of an SD card on bricked wiis, this would be very useful. However, I don't think it's possible. Maybe a USB connection between two wiis... Meh, just brainstorming. If the NAND could somehow be accessed on a bricked wii, we've got all we need... i think

lol

DCEmu Newbie

this sound very cool! i can't wait until someone makes a custom-modded Wii Firmwares like with the PSP.

Thread Information