Thread: Epic's New Royalty Policy Is Amazing For Indie Developers

Default Epic's New Royalty Policy Is Amazing For Indie Developers

"Epic's New Royalty Policy Is Amazing For Indie Developers"

https://screenrant.com/epic-new-roya...g-indie-games/

that headline hit me right in the face. I am one of the people that are not too fond of Epic Store policy with all the exclusive policy. Not so much with some games being ONLY Epic Store produce for a year but more THIS being a requirement. When a smaller developer wants to sell their games on Epic and Steam and GOG they hear: it is only Epic for a year or no deal. THAT is what I don't like. And the fact that only money counts. I know I am be outdated with my way of thinking but I do not like seeing money in everything. What about passion?
    That said I may still be on the fence about Epic (don't have an account, never got any game there, not even GTA V) but I do understand why some indie developers find them enticing.

--------------------------------------------------
    Web Marketing That Works? Masters of Digital

That's really amazing news, I also read about this on newspaper but I didn't read the complete news because that time I am busy in making my project with assignment help uk sites. Now I am randomally scrolling over internet and found your post. Thanks for sharing it with full detail.

DCEmu Newbie

Default cargo

That's great to make the new policy for the indie developers it will others also who were waiting for the something click here for more infromation see how these cargo transport were working with heavy vehical on rent also. They are also follow the new following poilicies that was for all.

DCEmu Newbie

Default service

That's great to make the new policy for the indie developers it will others also who were waiting for the something click here for more infromation see how these cargo transport were working with heavy vehical on rent also. They are also follow the new following poilicies that was for all.

Thread Information