Thread: FIFA 21 was Europe's best-selling boxed game in 2020

Blog Entries

Default FIFA 21 was Europe's best-selling boxed game in 2020

FIFA 21 was the best-selling physical game across the vast majority of Europe, according to a new report from GfK Entertainment.
    The evaluation is based on physical games sales across Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
    According to the report, FIFA 21 was the biggest selling game of last year in 16 of the 19 countries surveyed, including the UK, Spain, Germany and Italy.
    The only exceptions were: Russia, where The Last of Us: Part 2 reigned supreme; Finland, where Minecraft took the top spot; and France, where Animal Crossing: New Horizons was the biggest hit.
    FIFA 21 continues the series' success, after FIFA dominated European retail in 2019, 2018 and 2017.
    Of more interest was Nintendo's performance, which held both the second and third best-selling games in Europe last year -- Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, respectively.
    Animal Crossing's success is perhaps no surprise given how well it has performed since launching in March 2020. The game reached the top three in almost half of the countries featured.
    However, despite being released as far back as April 2017, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe continues to be a huge seller at retail, taking a top three position in seven regions.
    It wasn't the only long-running title in the upper echelons of GfK's ranking

FIFA 21 was Europe's best-selling boxed game in 2020 | GamesIndustry.biz

I love this game! I have been waiting for its release since I took secondary data collection help for my dissertation and that was like two months back. I am so happy that it made so high on the charts, you guys did a good job! I wish you guys keep prospering.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm a big and long term fan of the FIFA career mode. I played FIFA 22. This game is absolutely awful. I will go on to explain all of the issues experienced. Now turn to New World developed by Amazon Games, I found this game is much more interesting than FIFA 22. Have played 20 days so far and earned much money by selling New World Coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehaler View Post
    I'm a big and long term fan of the FIFA career mode. I played FIFA 22. This game is absolutely awful. I will go on to explain all of the issues experienced. Now turn to New World developed by Amazon Games, I found this game is much more interesting than FIFA 22. Have played 20 days so far and earned much money by selling New World Coins.
    It's great!

DCEmu Newbie

I bought and played FIFA 21 while studying even i took custom dissertation writing service for my assignmentbecause of this game i couldn't focus on my study I got great marks because of this service but i realized i should play games in a limit because i couldn't focus on my career also.

DCEmu Newbie

Default online Dissertation writing services

now you can offer your services at multiple platforms at once. There would be a minimum charge as a website fee other than that there would not be any hidden charges so you do not have to worry about the service being costly to you. Subscribe and join now all the websites that you wanted. online Dissertation writing services

Thread Information