Thread: CS:GO Blog2021 Major Championship

Default CS:GO Blog2021 Major Championship

Next Major CS Championship:GO will be held in Stockholm at the Ericsson Globe from October 23 to November 7, provided that live competitive events can be safely held by then.

Join us in Sweden or watch all the matches online with the first CS stream:GO Major 4K 60fps!
    Twenty-four teams will compete for their share of the $ 2,000,000 prize pool. These teams will be determined through a series of regional Major ranking events (RMRS) throughout the year, initially taking place online and culminating in at least one offline RMR for each region prior to the start of the Major. In the near future, we will provide more detailed information about the events of RMR 2021.

It's been a long time since CS:GO has crowned a major Champion for the last time. Who will rise to the top and claim the title?

DCEmu Newbie

Oh, thank you for the information, and where can I see the list of upcoming matches?

Hi, I have been playing this game for about 4 years now. I like to watch professional matches of the best teams. I am not a fan of anyone team, I like to watch beautiful games. Have you seen how the CIS Counter-Strike level has increased now? On this site I keep track of all upcoming matches and tournaments. Now is going ESL Pro League Season 13, and I'll tell you 1 spoiler, Gambit reached the semifinals beating Australia 2-0 on the maps. When registering, you can enter this promo code 307D5A and get 500 bonus points that can be withdrawn in skins.
    Last edited by CameronMcGrath; April 10th, 2021 at 16:57.

Thread Information