Thread: graphDS v0.8 Released

Default graphDS v0.8 Released

Sorry for the long delay between versions, but here is graphDS v0.8! I think that you'll find it worth the wait. I made some pretty substantial additions, so please download.

Additions/changes:
    -Two new graph modes: slope field and Euler's method.
    -Added a CAS to simplify algebraic expressions, including foiling
    -Increased calculation and graphing speed by 2.5x
    -Made function nIntegrate faster and more accurate
    -Added new catalog functions for approximating definite integrals: euler, monteCarlo, simpson, trapezoid

Download: graphDS v0.8

You can find more info at my site. If you like graphDS and want to help me pay for college, you can make a donation.

Edit: I wrote the CAS from scratch myself, so please tell me if you find any bugs (but please read the readme before using the CAS).

Last edited by morganDS; June 16th, 2008 at 19:54.

DCEmu Newbie

Wow, that's what I need ^^ And I just created a PayPal-Account, so maybe I'll make a donation soon (now that my parents increased the amount of my pocket-money ^^).

I really like graphDS, it's really getting more and more useful. So, I wonder I'm the first one to give feedback...

You're definately on the right path :thumbup:

Hey, everyone. I just want to thank you all for your support and for downloading my program. I am pleased to announce that graphDS v0.8 has been downloaded over 370 times in the last four days. I was completely blown away by that figure when I checked my site stats tonight. In total, graphDS has been downloaded over 1500 times since its initial release in February. Again, thanks for your support and please reply here or email me with any feedback about graphDS.
    :thumbup:

Thread Information